Chapter 74 : Final

Jackson's POV

"If you wanna tell them about that, just tell them. We all ready" He whispered in my ear. He left, leaving me alone on the center.

I gulped my saliva when I look at my fans. They all silent waiting for me to speak.

"Uhmm...actually.." I paused. My palms started sweating and my heart beating fast.

"I...I'm dating a girl" I said as I closed my eyes.

"What?" They reaction just that.

"It's might sound ridiculous but yes, I broke the rules. I broke the contract. But I really love her. She's everything in my life now. I can't live without her. I can't treat her like a bestfriend anymore. So I decide to broke the rules. It's okay, because I make this for her, for our love" I said honestly, making me tear up. After a while holding my tears, finally it fell.

"I'm sorry...you guys can mad at me. You guys can hate me but don't hate other members. Please don't hate her. Just hate me. Please..and...I hope...you guys trust me and support me. I hope some of you will be on my side...I trust you" I said as another tears fell on the ground. I saw some of them teared up too.

"I'm sorry to all of you, other members, JYP PD-nim, mama and papa, I'm sorry. Also to Kim Sarang's family" I cried. Without thinking much, I slowly bowed. Deep bow. I stayed for a while, saying sorry to the world.

"Gwenchana! Gwenchana! Gwenchana! Gwenchana!" I heard, making me cry harder. Other member held me, telling me to got up. Listening to them, I got up, seeing all of them teared up.

"Gwenchana! Gwenchana! Gwenchana! Gwenchana!" They still said. I wiped my tears away.

"Thank you..thank you so much" I thanked again and again.

------------------

After the fan sign end, I quickly took my phone and called her.

-In Call-

Hm? - Sarang

Where are you? - Me

JYP - Sarang

I'm going there now - Me

But you said, you have fan sign - Sarang

Wait for me! - Me

-End Of Call-

"Where are you going, Jackson-aa!" I heard Jaebum hyung called me when I about to open the door. I turned my head to him.

"Where are you going?" He asked again.

"I'm going to meet her" I said.

"Where?" He asked again.

"JYP" I answered shortly.

"Can you wait for us? We almost done?" He said. I looked around, seeing everyone still packing their stuff.

"It's okay, I'm going now" I said and got out from the waiting room. I ran outside the building and stopped the taxi.

"JYP Building. Ajusshi, please hurry up" I said to the taxi driver. He smiled and nodded.

-------------------

"Thank you, ajusshi. Here" I handed him the money. I quickly got out and hurried to Sarang's practice room.

Sarang's POV

I got up from the seat when I saw he standing at the door. I didn't say anything when he looked deep into my soul. After a while staring each other, he walked closer to me.

"What wrong, Jackson?" I asked softly. In a blink, I was in his arm. I exhaled after a quiet shocked. I hugged him back.

"All girls might hate you, they will bash you and mad at you. This can be your worst memory ever..."

"Hmm?" I hummed. Didn't understand what he said.

"The whole world will hate us...but I promise, I'll always by your side. Are you ready to face it?" He asked. I remained silent. Something really bad happen? I sighed.

"I'm ready. As long I'm with you" I answered.

"Thanks. Let's go throught this together" He hugged me tigher. I nodded and smiled. He slowly broke the hug. I smiled sweetly when he smiled at me. He cares my cheek with his palm.

Standing like this, staring like this, makes me feel different. His face expression changed. He didn't smile anymore making my smile faded. He gulped and that time, I felt, this is the time. He leaned closer and I closed my eyes. His soft lips touched mine as I felt butterflies in my stomach. I kissed back and slowly putting my arms around his neck as his hands on my waist.

He parted the kiss. I opened my eyes and smiled at him.

"I love you, Kim Sarang" He said softly but still mean it.

"I love you too, Wang Jackson" I said smiling widely.

Author's POV

So after that day, they live happily as a 'Sweet Couple Ever' in music industries. Not as they expected, they are many fans supported and ship them than hate and bash them. JYP PD-nim realized that they really love each other so he deciced, they don't have to pay the panelties but promised him to make a lot of money and be a successful singer. Even they are busy but they still meet each other, go out dating and have fun. Kim Seokjin, Sarang's step-brother, told Jackson...

"If you make her cry. I'll kill you" He said like a murderer.

But that's make Jackson more motivate to love her more and make her happier. They promised to love each other after 10 years, 20 years, 50 years and until the day their die.

-The End-

-------------------

Yaaayy!! Finally! Happily ever after!

Thanks for reading my book untill the end of the book! Thanks to the readers! Thanks for the votes! For the comments! Thanks because showing a lot of love and always support me. Thanks for loving the characters, especially, Kim Sarang, the main character. Sorry if I makes mistakes, language mistakes, spealling mistakes and whatever.

As you see, at the end, I didn't tell about Min Yoongi and Sarang's father. So I think, if I'm not lazy, I will make book 2. But please don't wait for it because I didn't sure yet. But if I did, I will make it shorter like...30 chapters?

So thanks and sorry again for everthing! Hope some of you will re-read it and share it. Bye!

160601