Chapter 64 : Unexpected Meet

Sarang's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, hearing someone mumbled. I rubbed my eyes and strecthed a bit. The mumbling sound still can he heard. I got up. I blinked few times when I saw Seokjin oppa standing in the living room. He then turned his head to me.

"You're awake?" He asked me. Then who is he talking with? But wait! This is real? Or I'm still dreaming?

"Young Shik oppa?" I looked at him. He sighed. I put my feet on the floor and stood up.

"What are you--" I frozed when I saw Jackson standing in front of Seokjin oppa, eyeing me. Then I saw Nara got out from the kitchen with a glass of water in her hand. What's going on? Why they all here? Ahh! Last night! It's not a dream?

"What are you guys doing here?" I spoked. I startled when Nara unnie put the empty glass on the table, hardly.

"What are we doing here? I'LL KILL YOU!" Nara unnie yelled. I looked down and closed my eyes tight, scared of his high pitch.

"Take a shower first. Then let's eat breakfast together" Seokjin oppa told. At that moment, his phone ringing. He picked up.

"Nae, appa.." I heard. Appa?! He glaced at me and made his way out of my room.

--------------

"How have you been?" Seokjin broke the ice when all eat.

"Just fine" I answered simply.

"Then why did you come here?" He asked again.

"I...uhmm...I just bored" I faked a small laugh.

"But, what are you guys doing here?" I asked softly.

"Jackson called me to help him" He answered simply. I looked at Jackson, who sat next to me. He looked down while eating.

"Jackson-aa, help what?" I asked him. He turned his head to me, showing his innocent eyes.

"I went to your dorm to check if you already back home. But Nara said you won't back last night. I thought you are missing" He answered softly so I can understand clearly. I looked at Nara unnie.

"Unnie, why did you tell him that?" I asked her, raising my voice a bit. She gave me a died stare.

"I made me worried, you punk!" She answered as she hit my head with a back of the spoon. I groaned in pain as I rubbed the place I got hit. She always do this.

"Why did you get out without telling me? Back home when I tell you. Answer my calls when I call you" She nagged.

"I told you I will back home next morning, right?" I pissed off.

"Yah! This is not your home. You should wake up right now, you are not ordinary girl. You an idol now. Everyone watching you" She nagged. I inhaled to calm myself.

"But--"

I stopped when Jackson grabbed my hand.

"Enough. She's right. Apologize now" He told softly.

"Let me go! You the reason why I'm acting this way!" I pulled my hand and yelled to him as I stood up. He looked at me then looked front. I then walked away from the dining table. I took my jacket and walked toward the front door.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin oppa stopped me by asking. I didn't listen to him then continued walking.

"JooIn Group's daughter, Kim Young Ae!" He called me. I stopped right there.

"Sit down. We not done eating yet" He told. Still not listen, I got out from the room as I slapped the door.

Jackson's POV