Chapter 10 : I know

Jackson's POV

I got out from my room and I see Yuygeom and Sarang already done.

"Where is Jackson? He not done yet?" I heard Sarang asked someone.

"I'm here" I said. All of them looked at me. I looked at Sarang. She just smiled. I looked at Yugyeom. He looked at me with evil smile. Their hands...they holding hand.

I'm tried to not change my expression. But I can't. I fall in jealousy.

Sarang's POV

I think I forget something... I'm right! My wallet! I didn't took my wallet yet.

"Yugyeom oppa, I want to take my wallet. Can you let go of my hand?" I asked him. He slowly let go of my hand.

I walked to Jackson's room. I get in and find my wallet on table.

"You find your wallet?" Someone asked me. I turned back look who. It's Jackson.

"Nae. You know where?" I asked him.

"On bed" He said. I find it on bed.

"I found it!" I said with smile. I walked to the living. Jackson followed me behind.

"Ahh Jackson. Since you bring backpack can I put my wallet in?" I asked. He nodded.

After done. We took lift to get down. I stand between Yugyeom and Jackson. We took a taxi since bus not stop near the mart.

-At Mart-

"What you want to cook for dinner?" Jaebum oppa asked.

"Curry..." I said.

"I like curry...let's just cook curry" Yugyeom oppa said. Everyone nodded.

We started find ingredients together. I walked with Jackson and Yugyeom oppa with Jaebum oppa behind me. A little bit far.

Yugyeom's POV

Aishhh! It has to be me to walk with Sarang! And now they are like a married couple. Pull trolley together...tsk!!

"Yah, Yugyeom...I know" JB hyung suddenly spoke.

"Know what?" I asked confusedly.

"You like her right? I know...don't try too hide. You don't know how to hide it" JB said and smirk. What?! He know it? But I'm still sure what is this feeling. Its a first time I felt like this.

"Aniyo! I'm--" "Kojimal. I know~" He cut my sentence. I looked down. How he know?

"I'm not sure too. Do you understand this feeling? I cared about her, I miss her a lot, I thinks about her every time, I--" "Love..its love" He cut. "You don't want her fall into another guy, always want to protect her, your eyes always on her, you always want hold her hand. Right?" Jaebum oppa explained. He's right.

"Hmm...I think she don't like me" I said with sad voice.

"How do you know, she don't like you? Maybe she like you" He said look at me. I looked at him.

"I just feel that way. Anyway, she always with Jackson hyung. And I told her before but she looked shocked so I told it was a joke" I explained and smile. Fake smile.

"Chinjaa? You asked her?" He shocked. I nodded.

"50-50" He spoke again. What he mean?

"What do you mean?" I asked look on his eyes.

"Maybe she like you but she hide it. You know her, right?" He said. I nodded. A girl...that don't tell her feelings.

"Jackson like her too?" JB hyung asked.