Chapter 8 : Let's Go To Mart!!

Hi guys! Lets read this book!

Happy reading♥

---------

Sarang's POV

I gasped. Oh god! Why he have this thing? I mean...things!! "Yah, Jin Young oppa!" I called him.

"What now?" He answers lazily. His eyes still on comic.

"Why you have this?!" I asked with high tone? I'm mad? I'm not mad!! He shouldn't have this things?!

"Have what?" He looked at me. Then I showed to him. He got shocked and ran quickly to me. Then he took it from me hardly.

"Don't touch this. Its...imported" he muttered.

"Yah!! What do you mean its imported? Hot gimmick comics huh??" I pissed off.

"I just...just...Yah! why you get mad?? I'm a guy now. So its ok if I read this...maybe" He tried to tell me that he didn't do any fault.

"So what? You a 'guy' so can have this? Are you crazy? You are an idol! You can't be a pervert!" I told him.

"I'm not! Its not too dangerous.." he said.

"What are you fighting for?" Yugyeom came closer to us. "What is this?" He took it slowly from Jinyoung oppa hand. He looked shocked.

"Hey you are under age. Don't open it" Jinyoung oppa warned to Yugyeom. But then... Yugyeom opened it slowly and his mouth was wide open.

"Hyung...you read this?" He asked JR.

"Whatever~" He said. His eyes full of guilty.

"Can I read this?" Yugyeom asked playfully.

"What? No you can't, little boy" Jinyoung teased Yugyeom.

"Better not Yugyeom oppa. And Jinyoung oppa...sorry~ I shouldn't bother your privacy" I said after saw his guilty eyes.

"It's ok! Don't be sad. I accept your apology. And I'm gonna burn this comics. I know...I'm gonna be an idol" He said while pat my shoulder. I just smiled.

"Thanks. Don't read this again ok!" I warned him with a giggle. "So can I read this one?" I took a comic from the rank.

"Sure" He smiled at me.

"So I wanna read this one" Yugyeom took a comic too. We giggled.

I laid between of Jinyoung oppa and Yugyeom oppa. Reading comic peacefully. Then my eyes getting heavy and heavier. I put the comics down then my eyes suddenly close.

Yugyeom's POV

I focused reading the comic. Then I glanced to the left. I saw Sarang was slept. I put the comic down. Then I stared at her. She looks really pretty when she sleep. I stared at her a few minutes then I fall asleep.

------------

"Yah, Yugyeom! Wake up!" I heard a voice. Jinyoung hyung? I slowly opened my eyes. I got shocked. Because Sarang's face was in front of me. Our lips were inches. And I was hugged her. She still slept like a baby.

"Yah, what are you doing? You crazy?" He whispered since Sarang still sleep. But he looked mad or something. Maybe he mad cause its too close.

I quickly got up. And rubbed my neck. Then messed up my hair.

"Mianhae hyung. I don't mean to do that..." I muttered.

"Aigoo~ you pervert?" He asked. Boya?! Wahhh!! That's too much!

"Boya!? I'm pervert?! Wahhh! Me or you pervert now? You have hot gi--" "Yah, slow down your voice! Sarang will awake! Aishhh..araseo araseo...both of us are pervert" He suddenly close my mouth with his hand and cut me sentence. I pushed his hand.

"Boya~? Just you.." I said.

"Shut up you guys..so noisy..." I heard a soft voice. Its was Sarang. She talking in sleep or what?

"Mianhae, Sarang-aa. Go sleep ok?" Jinyoung whispered.

"This is your fault!" He said without a voice.

"Me?!Hyung!!Chinja!" I said without voice.

"Araseo araseo! Aishhh! This kid" He said again.

About half hour Sarang sleep, she awake. And her bun is really messy now. Like a nest. Hahaha.

"Yugyeom oppa~" I heard she called me. Such a baby.She still laying on bed and I lay beside her.

"Finally you wake up" I said like a mother. I smiled.

"Yugyeom!" She called me again. I looked at her. She suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Kim Yugyeom" She called me again. So annoying...

"Nae..Kim Sarang-ssi" I teased her. She smiled showing her teeth.

"We not sibling right?" She joked. Of course not! Just our family name are same.

"Same family name not mean same father. What in your mind? Waeyo? You wish we are sibling? I know I'm good looking, nice guy and good son that why you want me as your brother, right?" I said. She looked at me blanked.

"Boya~ I don't say I want you as my brother. Yahh! How can you be my brother since our age same? And what do you mean you are nice guy? Wahh...you totally lose you mind oppa" She said.

"Aishhh...you have multi-personalities or what? Sometimes you are cheerful and cute like a baby, sometimes you are like my omma. And sometimes you so cold and lazy too. Ahh! You like a boy too.Where you came from seriously?" I complained. But I like all of that, actually.

"Yahh ahjussi, I know you are old now and weak so let's eat something yummy" She said the got up. Moya?! Ahjussi?!

"Ahjussi?! Yahh!" I pissed off. She giggled. Then went down from bed.

"Palli!" She grabbed my arm and tear it.

"W-wait" She keep tearing my arm want me to hurry until I almost fell from bed. I went down and she still holding my arm.

I followed where she bring me. She walked in front of me and I walk behind her. Finally we stopped at kitchen.

"What you want to eat?" I asked. She opened the fridge and find something to eat.

"Bolla...there is nothing to eat" She closed the fringe. And opened the cabinet.

"Empty" She muttered. She look sad.

"Let's go to mart nearby here?"
I suggested. She smiled and nodded.

"Then get ready ok?" I said and try to let go of my arm. Then she slowly let go of my arm.

"I'm already done" She said. I looked at her. Messy with nest hair.

"Look at the mirror first" I suggested. She smiled and walk away leave me alone here. I opened the fringe and there is really nothing to eat. I felt thirsty so I drink some water. I took a sit first. Then got up.

I walked to my room to get ready. I past Jackson hyung's room and I saw Jackson hyung and Sarang in that room so I stop and take a look.. I saw something that I hate.

--------

What he saw? Keep reading ok! ♥♥