Chapter 15 : Kidnapped?!

Jackson's POV

"See you tomorrow" She said.

"I know you can do it" I said playfully.

"What?" She still didn't get it.

"Chicken feet" I smirked.

"Tch.." I smiled showing my teeth.

"Araseo. See you tomorrow" I waved my hand. She smiled sweetly. She open the door and I will wait until she get in. She turned to me.

"Can I hug you?" She asked suddenly. Without an answer she quickly hug me.

"Tell me when you're ready" I pat her back. She broke the hug. Her hands still holding my waist while look into my eyes.

"After I debut, promise me we keep in touch" I ruffled her hair.

"Promise?" She smiled. I nodded.

"Goodnight" I said. She let go of my waist and get into the dorm.

---------

"Where were you going?" Jaebum hyung suddenly asked me when I enter the dorm.

"Han river" I answered shortly.

"With?" He asked again.

"Sarang" Short again.

"What she talked to you?" He asked again. I looked at him with can-you-stop-asking-me-? face.

"Answer please" He spoke again.

"She want to be a star. But She already a star in my heart" I whispered the last sentence while pointing my heart and make a happier guy in this world face. Yes. I'm annoying him.

"What the hell are you talking" He chuckled. I laughed at his reaction. At that time, Yugyeom walked in and he gaze at me when he walk past me. I looked at him along his walk. After he stopped at the kitchen, I looked at Jaebum hyung with confused face. Jaebum smirked then walk away.

I went into my room then take of my jacket. I took off my phone from my pocket and check if Sarang called me or text me. Nothing. So I threw my phone on the table beside me. I threw myself on the bed and fall asleep.

---------

"Yah! Wang Jackson! Wake up!"

I slowly opened my eyes. Blur. I saw a girl with long hair. Its looks like...Sarang. I blinked a few time. And she still there smiling. I put my hand on her cheek and a tiny smile playing on my lips.

"Yah! What are you doing? Wake up" My eyes widen. Gosh!! It's Jinyoung! I quickly take my hand from his cheek.

"I thought you are Sarang. What do you want?" I close my eyes again.

"Wake up now. Take a shower. Then let's go practice" He took a step get out from my room.

"Ohhh...practice" I got up lazily. Then take a shower.

---------

After practice, we back to our dorm straight away.

"I'm hungry" Jaebum hyung said.

"Me too" Jinyoung said after him.

"Let's go eat something" I spoke. Everyone eyes on me.

"Wae? Shiro?" I asked again.

"Araseo. Guys go change now. We are going to eat" Jeabum hyung told everyone. Everyone get in the room and change. Me too.

"Sarang. Maybe she's hungry too. Should I call her?" I suddenly thought about her. I quickly took my phone and called her. No answer. I tried again.