Chapter 71 : Drunk Guy

Sarang's POV

I lifted up the can. Should I drink it or not? Jackson going to mad at me if I drink?

"Yah!" Jackson came in. I turned my head to him. He grabbed the can in my hand.

"Hyung!" Jackson raised his voice.

"Aishh! She almost drink it!" Henry oppa whined.

"Just drink this" Jackson gave me my drinks. Coca-cola! My favourite. I smiled and thanked him as Henry oppa sighed.

After 2 hours karaoke 'party' ing, we finally done. But....they all drunk except me cause I didn't drink those alcohol things.

"I'm going to back home now! Let's go!" Henry said happily as he drunk.

"I'm going now" Amber unnie said as she suddenly salute to me, still sober a bit. It's strange and I just nodded. Amber unnie put her arm on Eric oppa shoulder and the got out together, leaving me with drunk Jackson.

"Jackson-aa" I shook him to sober him up. He looked up at my face and smiled.

"Let's back home now..." He mumbled. I looked around don't know what to do with him.

"Jackson, can you stand up?" I asked him softly. Without answer, he slowly got up by himself.

"Good" I got up next. He walked to the door and about to fall. He can even walk straight, makes me become more worried. I grabbed his arm to avoid him fall. We walk out from the karaoke place and we stopped a taxi to back home.

Jackson sat next to me as he just looking outside the window. I can't tell if he drunk cause his still can open his eyes wide.

"Jackson, are you okay?" I asked him. He turned his face to me.

"Nae, I'm not drunk yet" He smiled. Yes, you are drunk but you still sober.

-----------------

"Careful" I holding his arm, leading him to his house. I pressed the bell. After a while, the door opened. Youngjae lips parted when he looked at us.

"He drunk?!" He asked in shocked.

"I'm not!" Jackson answered my question. I helped him walk in.

"Sarang-aa.." He suddenly called me softly before got in his room. After put him on his bed, I took off his cap and jacket.

"Sarang-aa..." He called me again.

"Just sleep" I told him. He grabbed my wrist.

"Just sleep here..it's already late night" He mumbled. I gave him a warm smile.

"I can't. Goodnight now, see you later" I covered him with his blanket.

"I like you..." He spoke. I looked at him in surprised.

"Jackson, you are drunk" I said, trying to deny what he said. He shook his head.

"I'm not. I really...like you" He said again. I speechless. Even I heard he said this before, I still don't know how to react.

"Just sleep here...next to me" He mumbled like a whisper.

"What are you saying? You are drunk. I'll back home now" I said and about to leaving but again he grabbed my wrist.

"No! Don't go to him! Please..." He said. Him? Who does he mean?

"I'll wait for you...but don't go to that guy!" He said again as his eyes became watery. I'm getting confused.

"Just stay with me.." He said as he closed his eyes, already sleep.

----------------

I carefully got in my house, not to wake up my members.

"Where are you going? 2 a.m? Seriously?" I heard a familiar voice.

"I'm sorry. Henry oppa--"

"Henry oppa? You went to a party?" She came closer to me. She know who is Henry and how he live.

"Ouhh! What this smell? You drunk?!" She asked in shocked.

"No!" I quickly denied.

"Then?" She asked.

"I'm not went to a party but...Henry oppa made it like a party. Jackson are drunk, so I help him back home" I explained.

"Really?" She asked. I nodded and smiled ackwardly.

---------------

I ran a bit to Got7 practice room. I opened the door slowly. I smiled to them when they all look at me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I got in and bowed. I looked at Jackson and smile widely.

-----------------

"You're okay now? You got drunk last night" I asked as we sat next to each other in his practice room.

"I'm okay. I'm not drunk actually" He said, confident with his word.

"Oh, really? You said something weird to me last night" I mock him. His eyes widen.

"When?!" He asked with that cute eyes. I scoffed.

"Last night...aishh, you was drunk and you can't remember anything" I teased as I smile playfully.

"What did I said?" He asked as he still can't remember. What?

"No-nothing" I stuttered and looked away. You want me to say what you said to me? I like you..?

"Is it that's weird? Sorry! I was drunk. I can't remember.." He scrathed back his head.

"No...just forget about it" I giggled as he smile again.

"Sorry for last night. Youngjae told me you sent me home. Thank you anyway" He said softly.

"It's nothing..." I smiled sweetly. He smile suddenly faded as he stared at me.

"Why? Something got on my face?" I wiped my cheeks with my palms. He sended me chills when he held my wrist and that stares.

"You looks pretty like this.." He spoke. I blinked a few times as I speechless. I want to reply but...I have no idea.

"Jack-Jackson, are you still drunk?" Finally its came out from my mouth. He flashed a smile.

"Did I said I like you...last night?" He asked playfully as he smile widely. My eyes widen as he guess right.

"Yah, what the hell are you talking?" I tried to act cool.

"Whatever I said, I always mean it. Just remember that" He held my hand tight as he smiled like an idiot. I secretly smile a bit. My heart fluttered again because of him. I like this feeling. I'm happy. I hope I can feel this forever.

"Kim Sarang..." He said my name. The way he call my name sound different from others. Not because he is a foreign, but he's sound like I was his only precious.

"Let's go grab something to eat" He got up still holding my hand. I got up and we got out while holding hand. I got drunk just one shot of your love, Jackson. Thanks Jackson. You make me feel wonderful.

----------------

Ok. I decided to finish it fast. I want to tell more about their love story but..It will become longer and longer. I'll think again to do for book 2 after end of this first book. What do you think guys? Should I? :/

Anyway don't misunderstand about Henry. He's actually a nice guy. He just a bit naughty. He's cute. Hahaha :D