Chapter 57 : Hard

Sarang's POV

"10 minutes rest!" I told the girls. Everyone sat on the floor, panting. I took my water and drank.

"I'll go to the toilet" I said and left to the toilet.

-------------

After I done everything, I went back to my dance room. Before I got in, I can hear laugh and male voice.

"Who's that?" I was curious. I got in slowly and I saw a male back. I curious who's that. He turned back, looking at me. My eyes wide open!

"Oppa!!" I about to shout. I was totally shocked! He just smiled sweetly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with shocked tone.

"You told me to come" He replied. I exhaled. I turned my gaze to the others. They all silent.

"Follow me" I told him. He turned to the others and waved with both of his hand, cutely. I rolled my eyes and got out first as he follow me behind.

---------------

"Annyeong!" He raise his hand up, greeting me. I glared at him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked coldly, behave like I was older. He took something in his pocket. He took my hand and put it on my palm.

"You said you will accept if I give you with my own hand. Keep your promise" He said. I sighed as I saw that credit card.

"But...I really done need this" I told.

"Buy them foods. They looks skinny. Use this card" He told about my group members.

"They not skinny--"

"I have to go now" He cut my word.

"Now?" I asked. He nodded.

"Take care of yourself" He told as he cares my hair. He smiled widely.

"But how do you got in here?" I suddenly asked. How can he got in without me? That's really weird. His eyes widen. He looked around as he scratch back of his head.

"Uhmm.." He looked down. I grabbed his arm. He then faced me.

"I pay them" He grined.

"What?!" My eyes widen. He still grinning.

"It's okay. It's worth" He said. I smiled.

"Seokjin oppa, can you do me a favor?" I asked. He raised his eyebrows. I slowly took the ring in my pocket.

"Can you give him this back..for me?" I asked kinda begging.

Seokjin's POV

"Hyung, sorry I'm late" He approached me in the bar. He took a seat beside me.

"Let me pour for you" He said as he took the bottle of vodca and poured it in my glass. Then I poured it for him.

"I met Sarang today" I spoked. His eyed on me.

"He asked me to do something" I looked back. He just quiet.

"She want me to give this to you. I mean...give this 'back' to you" I put the ring on the table. He looked at the ring and exhaled in frustrated.

"Don't forced her. You want to make she live with someone who she not love?" I said as I give him a small smirk.

"Don't drink too much. You have to drive, right?" I teased before I left.

Sarang's POV

I opened the cabinet in the kitchen one by one. I sighed cause we run out of food. I left to living room where they all watching drama.

"I'll go out to mart. We run out of food" I told.

"I'll go with you" Nara unnie volunteer.

"Ok. Let's go" I said. I went to my room. I took my jacket and ready to go out. I took my wallet with me...but then I took it back on the table and just took some money, leaving the credit at home.

----------------

"The guy that come at our room--"

"He's my oppa" I cut.

"I know. He told us" She replied. She helped me pushed the empty cart.

"He's good looking" She spoke as I look at her in shocked. She looked back.

"Unnie!" I raised my voice a little.

"What? I'm just saying" She smiled playfully. I chuckled.

"You pissed off if I said your oppa handsome? Why?" She asked.

"No I'm not" I answer calmly. She smirked.

"But you just did" She mumbled. I pretended not to hear it.

"I'm not going to say Jackson oppa are handsome. So don't worry" She suddenly teased me using Jackson name. I quiet shocked when she say his name, but I just act cool. I just silent for a while.

"Yah, Kim Sarang, you're okay? You pissed off? You jealous?" She asked worriedly. She realized she said wrong.

"Sorry. I should't say his name" She apologized. I changed my gaze to her and gave her a warm smile.

"You makes me think about him. Now I miss him" I spoke. Smiling to hide my pain.

"Sorry" She said again. I looked away.

"I think we have enough now. Let's go pay" I pretended again.

---------------

"Sing like you speak. Think about the lyrics. 'I still love you but we have to break up. We can't be together. We totally different. I don't want to be your friend. So let's just stop here'. Think about the pain, the love and the sadness" JYP told me in recording room. I was recording for my solo song in our album.

"I understand" I replied. I totally understand. That's what I feel right now.

"Good. Let's start" He said. Then I started singing with right pitch, right note, right emosion and I guess I sing it well.

"You sing well. That's good. You can got out now" He told while smiling. I took off the headphone and got out from the recording room.

"Kim Sarang-ssi, you think you can act?" He suddenly asked when I got out.

"Nae? Acting?" I asked back.

"Yes. Acting. Do you like to act?" He asked.

"I don't know...but I watched a lot of movies and dramas. Sometimes I have desire to act. Just sometimes" I giggled. He smiled.

"That's good. So from now I want you to get in acting class" He said.

"Kamsahamnida!" I bowed.

-----------------

"I'm home!" I shouted when I got in our dorm.

"Sarang-aa, why you back home late?" Nara unnie who sat on the couch when the ohers asked me.

"Ahh..I went to my acting class" I answered as I walked closer. They all change their gaze to me at the same time.

"Acting?" Tzuyu asked shockedly. I nodded.

"You? Acting? No way!" Nara unnie teased.

"Why?! I can't be an actor?" I asked pretend to be mad.

"I don't think so" I heard Nara unnie mumbled. I glared at her.

"Whatever. I'm tired. I'll go to sleep" I got in to my room. I groaned as I sat on my bed. I looked down as I exhaled.

"It's hard. It's really hard to forget you" I mumbled.

----------------

So that's all. Thanks again for reading.