Chapter 28 : I guest...

Jackson's POV

"Guys! Guys! Let's gather!" Jaebum shouted. Me, Yugyeom and Jaebum already gather at the living room. One by one came out from their rooms.

"What's the matter, hyung?" Bambam asked after sit next to me.

"We want to talk about Sarang" Jaebum hyung said. After all of them already here, Jaebum start to speak.

"Do you guys thinks Sarang weird?" Jaebum asked.

"Weird? Yes of course. She's a girl but she tough and she--"

"That's not what I mean, Bambam" Jaebum cut Bambam sentence.

"Guys listen carefully, Sarang have a cousin, right? The first time we met him, he said he is her fiance. But Sarang started acting weird. She said he just joking. Her laugh is fake too" Jaebum said. Its exactly true.

"So you wanna say that guy with him is her real fiance?" Youngjae asked.

"I don't know yet. But they seems close. So close" Jaebum said. Is it a cousin have to be that close, huh?

"But it's not my first time met him. My first time I met him is at the park. He with Sarang. But at that time, she said she don't know him. It's make me confused" I spoke.

"Ok let's arrange something" Jinyoung stood up and walk to his room. After a while, he come back with papers and pen. He sat back.

"What is this for?" Yugyeom asked.

"Write from the start" Jinyoung said.

"From the start? Okey, first met is at the restaurant" Yugyeom about to write but I stop him.

"No. The first time I met him at the park" I said.

"Ok hyung, you start first" He hand me the pen and paper.

"First time met, at the park, he's talking with Sarang. Then Sarang said, she don't know him. What's next?" I asked them.

"She came to our house. I asked her why she here. I know she have problem just seeing her face expression. I asked her what happen, but she yelled at me and cried" Yugyeom spoke.

"When?" I asked him.

"The day that you gave your phone cause she want to talk to me" He said. Jeez...

"When you don't tell she came?" I raised my voice. He just smiled. I sighed. He pissed off me a little.

"Never mind. I called her cause I want to grab something to eat. But she refused. She said she's preparing for sleep cause she tired but then she want to talk with Yugyeom. She didn't talk much and it's sound like she have problem. Then what she told you?" I asked Yugyeom.

"She apologized cause yelled at me. I asked her what's wrong and she said...her parents arguing" He said. Her parents arguing? Since when she talk about her parents.

"Guys, do you remember we played 'Truth Or Dare' with her? She didn't answer your question right? What do you asked her that time?" Jaebum asked. What I asked her that time? I'm forget. Wait wait wait..what I asked her?!

"I think...I asked her why people called her cold after back home for Christmas" I said still not sure.

"And she didn't answer cause it's too personal, right? Maybe her parent arguing too that time. Write that first, maknae" Jaebum said. Yugyeom nodded and write it down.

"Then?" Yugyeom asked.

"Then she came here. And then the call" Jaebum said.

"Then after the call. I called Nara. I asked her, what's Sarang doing. She said Sarang taking her shower. I asked her again if Sarang went somewhere and she said Sarang went to park. I don't know if she went alone or with someone. Maybe with someone. At least she went with me" I said. But what if she with that guy?

"So she went to park first then came here. The call and then?" Jaebum asked.

"Then I went to her dorm. She not sleeping yet and she didn't let me get into her room. I don't know why. After I got into her room, I said I wanna take her out. We went to Hangang. She said she didn't ready yet to tell me the problem" I told them.

"She didn't ready to tell you but she already told Yugyeom that her parent arguing. I think...her parent not arguing. She lied maybe" Bambam said. She lied?

"Hmm I think that way too" Mark hyung who just silent suddenly spoke.

"Then?" Jinyoung asked.

"Then?" I thought what next after that.

"Ahh, kidnapped!" Bambam said.

"Oh yes. She was kidnapped with a black suit guys" Jinyoung said.

"But she said it's just a prank. But when I think again...2 guys in black suit and 2 black cars..that's nonsense. Like...uhmm...I don't know what to say" I said. Its so confusing!

"Just take it as prank cause she safe. She not hurt or die" Jaebum said. We nodded.

"After that, we saw her hop in the black car. Wait! It's a same car!" I said.

"Are you sure?" Jaebum asked.

"Yeah, black car and guys in black suit" I said.

"I don't understand" Yugyeom said. Actually me too.

"They followed Sarang like a bodyguard" Youngjae said.

"Aghh, I have no idea..." Jinyoung groaned.

"Just write that first and think again. What next?" Jaebum asked.

"Ahh, I saw Sarang get out from a car. I asked who, she said her cousin. And yes, it's Yoongi...But this is imported. I told her that we saw her hop in the black car, and she deny it. She said she just stay at dorm" I said.

"That's weird. We already comform it with Nara. So she lied" Jinyoung said. Why you lied to me? To us?

"Cool" Mark hyung giggled.

"Then?" Mark asked.

"Now the restaurant. We found him with her cousin. She talking awkwardly. After that, that Yoongi said he is Sarang's fiance. He looked serious" Jaebum said.

"So he mean it?" Bambam asked.

"No way..Sarang is a trainee. She already signed a debut contract. She can't marry" Youngjae said. I sighed heavily. So what is it? This is so hard.

"Maybe its sound weird" Mark suddenly spoke. Rest of us look at him.

"I think...she's from a rich family. But she make it as a secret. Maybe her family arranged wedding for her. Yeay, you know...rich girl always marry with a rich guy. Sorry if it's sound like a story in a drama" He said. Yeah! It's possible too. But it's just in the drama, right?

--------------

Poor them...they work together to know the truth. Sarang-aa, can you just tell them the truth? Can you guys help them? By comment your ideas on next chapter? Please~♥