Chapter 72 : My Star

Sarang's POV

After about two weeks, day and night we spend time together, It was fun as you make me smile and laugh. You treated me like your girlfriend. Why? You said we are friends. You got me confused.

"Sarang-aa" He called me. I turned my head to him and smiled. He smiled back and just stared at me.

"What is it? Tell me!" I said as I pushed him cause keep staring at me. He giggled.

"Have I told you that I like you?" He spoke as he leaned closer to my ear. I quite shocked with his question. I saw he smiling warmly.

"I told you, did I? Today, I want to say it again..." He said softly. You going to confess your feeling?

"I love you" He said, smiling. I frozed there for a while before I react.

"Suddenly?" I said, smirking. He held my hand.

"I still love you" He said again. I looked down shyly.

"Let make it as secret" He said. I looked up and smiled.

"Jackson, we're making trouble you know?" I teased him but actually I agreed with what he said.

"It's okay. I love making trouble with you" He put his palm on my cheek as he smiled widely same as me.

"Shhh~" He put his finger on his lips. He smiled. I know. It's a secret now.

"Jackson hyung, what are you doing? Jaebum oppa called for you" Bambam got in. We two looked at his innocent face.

"Okay, I'll go later" Jackson replied to Bambam. Bambam stared at us.

"What are you going doing?" He asked. I looked at Jackson and looked at him back.

"Nothing, we just talking" I smiled at him. He nodded and left.

"I'm going now" He stood up.

"Now?" I showed my sad face. He grinned looking at me. He bend down to my face.

"Yes, I'm going now. We going to eat dinner together later" He cared my cheeks as I smiled widely. I nodded. He took his bag and about to left. He turned back and walked toward me. He bend down and gave a kiss on my cheek. My eyes widen with his action.

"First day present" He grinned. I punched him softly on his chest, shyly.

"Did you hurt me? That's how you pay my love toward you? Bad girl" He pinched my cheek. It's not hurt actually so I just leave him do that.

"I'll go now" He walked to the door. I waved to him and he left.

"Are we official now? No, no. Not yet" I talked to myself. I smiled happily.

------------------

"Annyeong!" Jackson got in with a smile. I got up ready to go out for dinner.

"We are you going?" He looked at me weirdly. I blinked a few times confused with his question.

"We're going out to have dinner, aren't we?" I asked.

"We not going out. I already brought our foods" He lifted the plastic bags of foods.

-----------------

"Are you kidding me? Just ramen? We eating on the floor and in my practice room. How sad my life with this guy. I expected something big for our first day. Can't we eat a proper foods? Jerk.." I mumbled, complaining.