"Nurse Kirby! Quick, we have an emergency, I don't think he'll make it!" I cried out hysterically shoving Reese into Nurse Kirby's arm.

Reese stumbled and balanced himself with the help of the nurse. "Dude, seriously!" Reese cried out.

"Will he live? Is he going to pull through?" I cried dramatically, placing my hand over my head like a southern bell. "Sign this, saying I was here please." I added quickly shoving a paper in front of the nurses face.

"She's your sister?" The nurse asked Reese, pointing at me.

"Through marriage, unfortunately." Reese sighed.

"So you're the one behind the great buttered hall?" he raised his eyebrow.

"I see you've heard of my work." I grinned proudly. However, Kirby did not look impressed.

"You caused a major back-up in my nurses station!" he growled narrowing his eyes at me.

"Major back-up or just an opportunity for more cash?" I smirked.

"No. You obviously don't know how nurses are paid." the big man grumbled. I thought about it, then shrugged because it was true. I honestly had no idea how he got paid.

Was it cash per body? Did he get paid extra for more bodies. If Kirby was paid twenty bucks per body but for every ten bodies he received an additional fifteen bucks. Then how much money did he have after ninety eight bodies?

The answer is- not going to answer because I skipped math class for a reason and that reason was to not do math.

"What is she doing?" Nurse Kirby asked Reese.

"Oh that-" Reese raised his eyebrow, "Oh yeah, we lost her. She's off doing one of her inner monologues. Don't worry, she'll get one of those stupid looks on her face and she'll snap back." he assured Kirby.

"Does that happen often?" Kirby asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"More than you can imagine. Sometimes these little trips are turned into schemes that usually result in disastrous outcomes." Reese explained gesturing to his injured hand.

Kirby took that as his cue to do his job. He grabbed an icepack and handed it to Reese as he examined his hand. Kirby tsked and wrapped his hand in gauze and did his nurse thing.

"Your hand will be swollen for a few days and bruised for about two weeks." Kirby informed Reese.

"Two weeks? I have a game this friday, what is coach going to say?" Reese cried out dramatically.

"He'll obviously be fine, I've seen you play, buddy. You're not all that good." I sighed, comforting him. Reese narrowed his eyes at me.

"Shut up Matey!" he snapped.

"All right kiddos, you're all clear for class now." Kirby cut in before Reese and I could retort.

"No wait!" I cried out, "Please don't make me go to class! I hate the maths with all its numbers and equations. Who was the monster that decided to add letters into math equations! Satan, that's who!"

"Go." Kirby narrowed his eyes at me,pointing towards the door. I glared at him and refused to break eye contact.

"Kirby is a stupid name." I challenged him.

"So is Matey." he retorted, raising his eyebrow. I plucked the excuse slip out of his hand and rolled my eyes. He dealt a good hand--bastard.

"Touché man, touché." I nodded in mild respect. "We'll see each other again, Kirby the male nurse." I swore solemnly.

"That we will, Matey the student." he nodded in agreement. I grabbed Reese and started towards the door when I stopped.