"Wrong answer, this is your ex's number right?" Zayn's face confirmed this. "What the h*ll y'all talking about that is so important for y'all to be talking about it for over a month? Y'all got kids? No. Mutual friends? No. So what's the hot topic, I want the tea." You said with an eyebrow raised.

"Y/n, it's nothing serious-"

"Then what is it?" You kind of yelled standing up.

Zayn couldn't answer.

"Until you have a clear answer that is 100% the truth, don't talk to me." You walked towards the bedroom slamming the door to make your statement clear.

Liam:

" What'cha gonna do when she wants you back?. . . "

You were at a restaurant Liam told you to go to. He wanted to take you out but his a** is late.

It's been 15 minutes and you are not about to be stood up, about to leave, Liam runs in huffing and puffing.

"I'm so sorry Y/n, I had to record a few more verses."

You sat down, you're only here for this free meal.

"Why are you breathing so hard?" You asked taking a sip of your water.

"Had to run, didn't want to make you wait any longer." He said skimming through the menu.

You took the answer. This id Liam's first time messing up really, no sweat.

As you guys ate Liam's phone kept going off. You both tried to ignore it. Getting tired of it you finally told Liam to turn off his phone.
As he brung it out of his pocket it rang again.

You saw the caller I.D,it was an ex.
Liam looked up at you sheepishly, turned off his phone, and shoved it back into his pocket.

"So, where were we?"

"I'm going home, you can continue with your dinner though." You said getting up and walking out.

"Let me drive you home, I'll explain please?" Liam begged.

You sat in his car and as he started the engine, you got straight to the business.

"Why is she calling you?"

"Uh, shewantstogetbacktogether." He said quickly.

"She what?!"

"She wants to get back together-"

"I heard you the first time! So what are you gonna do? Do you want to get back with her?" You stared at Liam.

He looked back at you then quickly pulled into your driveway,never answering your question.

"Well, that's it then, huh?" You said grabbing your purse, opening the door.

"Y/n-" Liam said grabbing your hand.

You yanked your hand away.

"Goodbye Liam."

Niall:

" There's no need to
Reminisce bout the past
Obviously cause
That sh*t did not last. . . "

"Niall, stop splashing me!" You laughed.

You and Niall were on a date at the beach, don't worry you have your good hair in today and it was braided.