Once I was on the board I continued to hold tightly onto Louis' strong arms, needing him to keep my balance.

"Okay so we'll walk you around on the board for a bit, just so you get what its like and you get some more confidence." Liam said.

Louis slowly began to walk, me still on the board. I gripped his arms tightly, fisting his tshirt with my hands. After a minute or two of just walking around slowly, I gained some more confidence, loosening my grip slightly.

"Do you think you're ready to go solo?" Louis asked.

"We'll push you lightly and you just keep balance." Liam told me.

"I don't know." I hesitated, fisting Louis' top again.

"You'll be fine babe, just keep your weight central, try not to lean forward or back." Zayn told me.

"You ready?" Liam asked.

I swallowed and nodded in reply, slowly releasing my grip of Louis' top. Louis lifted my arms out wide and told me to keep the there to help me balance. I took a deep breath and Louis gently pushed me, the board gliding along the floor.

I was doing well, feeling confident as I was wheeled along by the skate board. The board began to slow, and I relaxed my posture, dropping my arms. The three boys were walking over to meet me and I glanced back to smile at them.

"Good job baby! Now do you want to try some real skate boarding?" Louis grinned.

"Yeah! Its really fun." I grinned back.

"Should we just push you along faster this time then we can teach you about starting yourself?" Zayn asked, and I nodded, excited to go again.

Louis pushed me again, only this time with a little more force. I glided along again, only faster, and finding it easy. I looked back to the boys, who were all grinning and giving me thumbs up. I grinned back, before looking forward again.

My eyes widened as I saw a parked golf buggy nearing me. I panicked, still going at a fast pace and not knowing how to stop or turn the board around. I leaned back, thinking I could help slow the skate board down, however the board slipped from under my feet, throwing me back forcefully onto the hard floor.

Immediately I knew I had done something to my left ankle, feeling it swell and get extremely hot as pain stabbed through it. I cried in pain, clutching it with my scraped and bloody hands. I heard footsteps behind me, the boys collapsing next to me on the floor, saying sweet things and asking if I was okay. Zayn saw my hands clutching my ankle, and pulled me back so I was sitting in between his legs, my back against his chest.

"Does your ankle hurt angel?" Liam asked, seeing my face screwed up in pain.

I nodded, a lump in my throat forming as the pain continued to surge through my ankle.

"Can we have a look at it babe?" Zayn said quietly in my ear, rubbing my arm.

I nodded again, slowly pulling my hands away from it. I saw the boy's eyes grow wide, quickly trying to cover it as they realised the pain I was in.

"Lets head back to the dressing room, Paul will know what to do." Liam said, standing up with Louis.

"Come here baby." Louis cooed, putting his hands under my arms as he picked me up, setting me on his hip.

I sniffled as they began to walk back, Liam carrying the stupid skate board. Louis rubbed my back, trying to calm me down before I burst out in tears. I bit my lip hard, trying to hold back the tears that were trying so hard to flow. I was trying to be strong and show them I wasn't as much of a baby as they thought, although I was finding it really difficult.