Chapter 24: Our night part two

Warning contains sexual content!

Leela's pov:

I was finally gonna do it with him. I loved him when I pulled him on top of me. He looked shocked I said "It's fine I'm ready." He nodded and pulled my shirt off "This is the last time I'll ask once I get going I won't be able to stop are you sure?" I paused and looked at him he smiled and his eyes were dark blue. He was panting and was trying to hold himself back. Which only made me more sure about this.

I pulled him down and kissed him with all my love. Then I said "yes". I pulled his hair and bit his lip. He opened his mouth and are tongues doled. He won and roamed my mouth with his toungue. We pulled apart for air and he rested his forehead on mine. He said " you make me so happy." He then took my shirt off slowly as his hand traced small circles. Never has a simple touch been so hot it showed me he cared and made me smile I took off his shirt.

Revealing the 8 pack that I had to touch and would love to lick. He said " Go head turning us over." I laughed but felt them they were so hard. God I could feel something else poking me he was hard every part of him.I blushed. I then placed kisses down his jaw sucking on his neck and then down his chest. He groaned when I licked his pointy small nipple. He then turned us back over and took off my bra. Sliding it past my shoulder and looked at me. I covered up at his intense gaze. He took my arms kissing me and said " You are the most beautiful women I have ever seen." He kissed me hard making me believe it was true.

I was so happy in this moment I was going to hold on to it forever. It felt like I was losing my virginity the right way. Because I wished I lost it this way. He pulled off his pants I tried not to look down. He pulled my pants down and I helped him with that and my underwear came off to. I was going to cross my legs. I thought my private areas were gross. I had shaved thank god.

I knew I was going to do this with him I had spent 2 months with him. He showed me gentleness and kindness all the time I trusted him. He pulled my legs open and I blushed he said "Don't worry love I think everything about you is beautiful." He felt and kissed my breast making me moan as his finger went down my body. His finger rubbed my nub and around my hole. He slowly stuck it in first it was a little painful.

Then I adjusted and it felt good then two fingers were there. Going in and out then he kissed down my body. I was so wet he smiled up at me the licked me. At first I was surprised but it felt so good I was moaning. I pulled at his hair bringing him closer. It felt amazing he said "You taste so good. Licking me and sucking I wanted more but I didn't really know what. I thrusted against his face. putting my legs around his head feeling something in my stomach. I screamed his name "Trayden". He said "Omg that was hot I want you to scream my name over and over" He said kissing me.

I questioned what had just happened to make me scream like that and he must have read my mind or my thoughts he said "You orgasmed baby hope your not tired cause I'm not done with you yet." Trayden said looking down at me I was butting my lip. He said "You are so beautiful I love you." He then grabbed something out of a draw and ripped a packet in front of me putting it on. He said "Don't be afraid to stop me okay?"  I nodded and then his tip was at my entrance. He slowly pushed in and I winched he stayed put letting me adjust. He kissed me and said "I'm sorry Leela."

He looked like he was about to cry and ran his fingers through my hair it felt better. So I moved and he groaned and said "Don't do that I don't want to hurt you." I said "It's okay it doesn't hurt anymore." He then started moving slowly I could tell he was holding back. I said "Faster please." He laughed and went faster and I met his thrust. He groaned and I wanted something so I kissed, bit, sucked his neck and chest. Then he went harder and I loved it I ran my hands down his back and he groaned loudly. He gave me a big hickey I was a moaning mess then I called out his name again orgasming a second time he thrusted a few more times then groaned loudly.