Chapter 6: Caught having a party

I excused myself from the party . By going to my bedroom to have some piece of quite. I plop face first on my bed. Then Resse and Lyle walk into my room. Locking the door behind them I looked up thinking it was Stephanie. They had weird looks on there faces. I said " umm guys why are you in my room.

They both walk over to me " How are you skank?." They high five each other and laugh in unison. They inch towards me and I don't know what's happening I scream. It was clear Resse was the leader as he covered my mouth. I start to cry " Oh stop it, honey you know you want to." I shake my head "Want to what?" But it just sounded like mumbling behind his hand .

He leans in to kiss me " My turn first go outside and keep watch." Lyle walks out the room and I run towards the door that's locked. " Trying to run away are we? You'll pay for that" he smacked me hard. I fall on the floor all I remember is pain and dirty hards. Him laughing as I was crying. My clothes being ripped and him holding me down and he took my virginity. I knew that I wasn't going to let Lyle do the same thing. After he was done I kicked him in the balls. I ran so fast and called the cops and everyone ran.

The cops caught most of them and had all of us including me for underage drinking testing us for it . I only had one drink so I wasn't that bad. The rest were skunked and trying to drive.They waited for my mom to get home to sign to her and I told them about Resse. After some prying I only got one week in jail. After questioning Reese got kicked off the football team. The hole school hated me. They said it was my fault.

I was dressed like a slut and that's what I was. Stephanie of course didn't talk to me anymore. She had a new gang of all blondes. I started to fail all my classes . I sat in my window and read. My mom put me on punishment for 3 months but even there was no where to go anyway. My mom looked sadly at me now.

My teachers even didn't like me and I wanted to move. Instead I moved out by myself and found a roommate. A church buddy I used to know. Even though I barley knew her we became close. I decide to drop out and go to an online school.