Chapter 20: There relationship

Trayden's pov:

I went to being a warrior to a cry baby with her. She was making me weak but I didn't care I finally had her back. I wasn't going to lose her ever again. I was happy I could read her thoughts again. That meant she was being to trust and let our bond through. I shook my head out of my thought as my sister came back with her mate. Who would have known that I who had forbidden her to see him because he was half human have a human mate.

Honestly all I could think about it my arms around her. How short she was and the pain I know she felt when she cried. It made me feel happy that I had a beautiful, sassy mate who now was falling for me. I know it's only been a day but I can feel it. Elf love only happens in a day when my farther and mother met they mated when they first saw each other. I knew human love took longer because my sister stayed in the house a week because her hormones were going crazy.

She whined and wanted to go see him but she knew she would mate with him. Of course she wanted to just like how I wanted to mate with Leela. I also knew of her past with boys so I didn't want her to think I was just using her for sex. So I could wait for now. I could just hold her and make her fall for me all over again. My sister ran up to Leela and hugged her. She said "This is my mate Logan." He had his arm wrapped around her waist and gave her a peck on the lips.

She smiled and shook his hand. She said "Wow your eyes." Jealousy then whirled in me even though his eyes were a very bright orange. He said "Thanks wanna see my wings?" She said "You have wings." He laughed and let them out. She gasped "Can I touch them?" He nodded and she gave me a nudge before going over. She looked so intrigued. She looked over all the dark feather almost like a crow. He then said "Cool huh?" She nodded and walked back over to me.

She gave me a peck on the cheek and intertwined our fingers. Which shocked me. My sister then said "Well we got to go Logan has a flying competition tomorrow." I said "okay" and hugged her. I saw my mate jump for up and down clapping her hands as she said "Can I go?" I laughed and said "Of course." Logan smiled and left with my sister. " Why is everyone's eyes so cool?" She whined and sat down on my bed. We had walked to my room. My room had a bed with brown covers and blue pillows.

It had a dresser and tv and then a shower and stuff next to us. It was my personal one. My room was pretty bear I had moved out when I was in the war. So all my clothes were at the camp. Which reminded me I needed to get them. I said in my head I'll do it tomorrow right now I want to cuddle with my mate. She said "Am I sleeping here?" I said "Yeah that's fine as long as you don't mind me sleeping naked next to you."

I teased and she blushed. I touched her cheeks and said "Your cute when you blush" and of course that made her more red and I laughed. She said "meany" and slapped away my hands pouting. "You know you like it." She smiled. I said "You wanna watch a movie?" She shook her hand and I put in one of her old time favorites Pochantas.