Intro :Pic of Leela above

When I saw him I had to get to know him. Why was nobody else playing with him? I knew how it felt to be an outcast. I had always been beyond my years understanding harder stuff like sign language. And life science which was my favorite class.

I lived with my mom who was mute . I had talked before I was a year old and learned how to take care of myself when I was six. My dad had died when I was young. My mom was disabled as well so I did everything cooking and cleaning . When I saw the boy I just walked up to him. I was feeling bold that day. Something was calling me to talk to him. It was almost as if my feet moved on my own accord. I said "hi" and he looked at me crazy. "You can see me"he asked.

I laughed at him "Yes can you see me?" I said sarcastically . He pointed to his light blue eyes and said "No I'm kind of blind." I didn't see him at school. A lot of people at my school were blind though. I immediately felt bad and said " I'm sorry" I gave him my glasses. "Better?" I asked . He said "Yeah but I can see better in my world. " Of course I believed in that then. I was intrigued and wanted to learn more about this stranger who had pointed ears.

Leela keeps her head down for the most part. She's soft spoken and her mom is mute. Of course moving is hard after your dad's death. She and her mom blame her for what happened to her dad. What she doesn't know it isn't her fault. She can't seem to get away from the past. He leaves trying to reject her and a lot of things go wrong in the five years he leaves. She is hated because what she did to the star of the football team.

She becomes popular,doesn't wear glasses anymore and grows her hair out. She has long beautiful brown hair and electric blue eyes. She is slender and small but has a fiery attitude. Still it only lasts so long . You have to pay a price for popularity. She has one real friend and then she finds who you you will meet and that is young Trayden. Who has lost his mom. Only good humans see him or his mate. Will Leela and Trayden make it? Will Leela trust him?