Chapter 11: The pain

Trayden's pov:

It hurt not being to hear her thoughts when she sat me on the bed. That's what you get I said in my mind scolding myself. It was all anger and sadness her eyes watering . I knew that saying I rejected her would hurt and that it would break me hearing her thoughts. I could smell her and it hurt so much. I knew I was crying.

Last time I stayed inside for a week without going to war. I was trying to get the human government to try not to use us anymore. Then try to kill us when we stopped. They treated us like slaves. We only got food and water sparingly. And the conditions were dirty even had some of the runners in cages and when they came out handcuffed.

One hand in a chain on the table and one working. We were willing to help but we wanted better conditions . We didn't want money it was useless in our world. We killed one of the big leaders so it had calmed down and that's why I was here. The war wasn't over but it had settled down enough that I could be with my mate. Which is what the other elves wanted was to see there families which they couldn't do that either.

I broke out of my concentration when I saw her crying and holding her stomach. Her cries sounded like agony it felt like one hundred guys just kicked me in the gut. She started moving and feel off the bed. I held her as she want limp in my arms I put her in the bed. I knew a human doctor wouldn't know what's going on. So I called up my good friend Spernly who had helped many elves.As I looked at her eyes close perfectly still body. I ran out the forest to lead Spernly here. I knew he wouldn't tell. They would have to kill him before he did. I found him across the street and ran to him. "Hello old friend " as he hugged me. Even guys hugged in our culture we are very touchy people. Some would say I had touched the trees. That way I would know how to get back.

But the doctor handed me glasses. That made my eyesight much better and some eye drops. That could last me  a week or two. As I lead him to the house and up he stairs. He examined her as I impatiently tapped my foot. Wanting to know what was wrong. I was silent and that was weird and Spernly knew that. Every time he came over we would laugh and kid.

He looked to me and said "she blacked out from pain she'll be awake tomorrow with the medicine I gave her." I shook my head he took el medicine , I knew it. That's why my eyes almost didn't need the glasses.  He said " I'm sorry you did want her to get better don't you?" He knew exactly what I was thinking. "Yes but be careful taking our medicine to this world if they knew you give it to her they would kill you. Thank you."I smiled as he took out of his pocket the transporter and leapt through. Lazy elf I laughed.