Chapter 5: 5 years later

After that I didn't see the boy in a long time. I grew out of having imaginary friends like him evidently . I didn't have time to worry about that though it's my 16 birthday and my mom signed I can have 20 guest. As I grew older my hair also did and I became less nerdy. Tonight I want Reese the guy on the football team who wanted me .

I only got b's and c's always getting I know you could do better. I handed out my invitations saying it would be a small get together. No drinking or smoking. One of my friends well I secretly hated her but to be popular but you pay a price for being popular. She had fake nails, a tattoo that said bad girl by her butt. She always wore low cut jeans and belly shirts.

So people could see it she had blonde hair and blue eyes. She said "I heard about you're party" . She held up her invitation. " How about I bring booze and a plus one" I froze I knew she was talking about trouble Lyle. I said "not Lyle he will bring the hole town" She said." Come on Leela have a little fun." She begged I said no but she ignored me.

At 6pm Lyle showed up drunk as a skunk. He said "Hey Leela, you look cute. Lyle was 5 foot 8 and had shaggy brown hair with chocolate brown eyes. I know what you're thinking you have a chrush on him. But no it's girl code we all knew him and Tracie had a thing . I was wearing a very low cut shirt that was pink. With a white sweater over it because it was a tank top.

It was cold and I'm not trying to freeze. I flat ironed my hair and put a pink butterfly beret in it. Also blue skinny jeans with a hole in the knee. He said "Can I come in?" I shook my head and began to close the door but he held it open. He looked very angry . His eyes went black. He came close to me his breath smelled like a skunk.

He walked over to me pushing me against the wall " You think you can reject me." I shook my head "Get out and go play with Tracie before I call the police." He was really starting to scare me thank god other people started to show up.

After some drinks and more than 20 pictures. I started to walk over and flirt with Resse. He shakes his head and laughs then he starts to get a bit to touchy. Squeezing my ass and trying to rub me through my pants . I then notice this guy just wants sex. It's obvious why am I trying to get with him? Because of popularity? There are 100 people roughly all sweaty and dancing.It was gross. I couldn't handle it how did this get so out of hand I asked in my head cursing myself for letting this party get out of hand.