Chapter 4: Bad humans

Who is a bad human I thought Mrs.Farrell but she is the sweetest person ever. My mom signs who was she talking to. To my teacher I feel bad for feeling like its my mom. I don't really know her. Mrs.Farrell signs I don't know she does this everyday. My mom shrugs and my teacher looks shocked.

I signed when she turned to walk away "What you thought she would care." She looked sadly at me and brought me in for a hug. When she left Trayden came back out. He goes on to explain his mom died from bad humans . He couldn't help coming back to see me though. I blushed. He said "It's dangerous but I like you human" he gaged.

I laugh and I want to ask him about his parents death. But I think that's to much probing and I'm young I might not understand. So when the bell rings and I'm putting my lunch box in my cubby. A group of girls come up to me and say "Look it's the girl who has an imaginary boyfriend you're such a loser" they giggle and walk away. I cry that night knowing he is real .

I drew and dreamed about him again. My mom was "worried about me" it almost felt good to get attention. Then I realized it I kept being bad maybe I could get attention. I shrugged and thought of him I was happy and I wanted to see my friend that I liked. No matters what anyone else said. That's all I cared about was him to be honest. I was totally in love with him. I knew he was real because I could touch him. Just my mom was a bad human I felt . Or was he real? Was I really making a fake friend tomorrow u would find out right? I hoped so....