Chapter 18:Family time

Traydens pov:

I know this was all happening fast for her. She didn't believe it was real now my crazy family is coming at her. My sister loves her already I can tell. My mom would have to I think sadly. My sister also had a half human half angel mate. At first I didn't except it he wasn't our kind. Of course when she found out I had a human mate she laughed and said "what a coincidence." She was then mad at me for judging her.

I recent my dad on occasion but the war hadn't really given me time to do that. So it was nice to see him I could see his scar, the bad humans had given him. It made me growl in my head. She looked overwhelmed so I said " We are going to get some air." My dad nodded and gave me a bro hug. My sister hugged me and did the handshake we did as kids. I'm surprised she still remembered it. As we went outside I saw my moms garden. My dad made sure to keep it alive for my moms memory. I smiled at that knowing the love for mates never die.

I realized my hand had tightened around Leela she was looking at the clouds. The silence in the air was thickening. "Are you okay?" I asked her knowing my family can be crazy. I have never brought a girl home. Except there was this stocker girl. Who was one of the soldiers but she knew I would find a mate one day. I told her that "I already have one she was just human". At that time it disgusted me but looking at her there was nothing disgusting or evil about her.

She said "I'm fine I just can't believe it. It's so crazy to happen to me, this ordinary girl." I said "You are not ordinary Leela I can see it in your soul you are different." I sincerely meant that all my disgust went away from her when we first met. I was just to suborn to see it. Looking at her beautiful green eyes. Red fiery hair blowing in the wind and her delicious smell. She would be mine forever I smiled at the thought. What she said next made me smile even more but I shocked me. " Can I touch you?" I lifted my hand and stroked her cheek and said "yeah sure." She lifted her hand and touched my hair and ears.

Warning next part gets a little steamy

My shoulders and my stomach deliberately slow. She touched my face and I was trying so hard. My teeth gritted but when she touched my bottom lip . God I lost it I leaned in and licked my lips. Kissing her and I groaned and grounded my hard on into her. She moaned and my tongue dove into her mouth. I know I was going to fast I backed away looking at her darker eyes.

I said " I'm sorry." Fuck me I keep saying in my head and I hit myself in the forehead. I suddenly asked " Will you be my girlfriend and my mate Leela." That was the proper thing to do. She blinked once and twice she smoothed her shirt. I had kind of wrinkled by pulling her closer. She threw her arms around my shoulders and leaned in "yes." She said kissing me. I know this is fast. Humans are slower don't push her Trayden. Don't mate with her yet I kept saying it, she just had to kiss me. Damn that one word riled up. She had accepted to be my mate and kissed me that made me happy thrilled. I pushed her away and coughed "maybe we should go back in"