Chapter 14: The kiss

Traydens pov:

Warning this scene gets a little steamy.

I could tell that she wanted to kiss me. I couldn't help myself. She was already making me want her by the slowness she put the seat belt on me. She touched my private part I don't think she noticed. I suppressed a groan but, I did wrap my hands around her waist and pulled her in close. I definitely was going to have to take a cold shower. We are very sensuous people. I didn't want to rush her into the mating process.

I wanted to get to know her more and become her best friends again. I had to make up for leaving her all those years. Are faces were so close I know she felt the same. I hear her heart racing and her heated stare. I was wearing a white shirt that showed my muscles. I was trying to control myself. That stare showed she wanted me to. That made me jump for joy in my head.

I know it was hard for her when I left. I could feel her pain at times it was the worst. It felt like a kick to the gut. Her eyes were beautiful when she looked at me. I know she could see my eyes darken. I ground my teeth together hard. She leaned in and I could smell her scent. It was mouth watering. I leaned in more and kissed her I couldn't help it. I know it was fast but that seatbelt thing and even in a hospital gown she was sexy.

I couldn't keep my hands off her. When I kissed her I felt up her body to the back of her head to keep her head there. Her lips were so plump and soft tingles went up my body. I felt her lips move and her get on my lap. She puts her hands on my face. I swear this moment I would stay here forever just kissing her. It sounds like I already love her god.

Honestly the two weeks I spent with her were good too. She hugged me that one time me. I've been craving her touch. So when she put the seatbelt on me I decided to break the tension. I broke I admit it. My hands in her hair and then down to her waist. Her curves omg I could have died. Our mouths moved in synchronization and I held her tighter. Need pounded into me hard my mind wasn't working right now.

My hands moved up her shirt and she moaned. My tongue went in her mouth and massaged hers. When she did that it riled me up. My eyes that were closed they snapped open and I could feel the heat. I could smell her arousal I pushed her back and put my hands squeezed into fist. Clench hard I waited but she leaned in and put her hands on my shoulders. Rubbing down my shirt and under it and I couldn't hold back the groan.

I panted if we didn't stop now I would mate with her and that's not what she wanted right now I'm sure. It was so hard but I pushed her back a little . I said "If we don't stop now then I'll mate with you I don't know if you want that now."