Chapter 22: Talk

Leela's pov:

"What do you mean there is no reason to apologize?" He said looking angrily. I said "I'm here now and you are so sweet." He smiled "Well that's not a word I've been described as but you are my mate. I would do anything for you." I smiled "Do you chose your mate?" He smiled " No but there is no one else I would chose you can reject your mate what I tried to do and sometimes some of the mate things like me hearing your thoughts or feeling your pain wears off. Some can just fall in love with other or the mate bond is so strong you start to depreciate."

"So your only with me so you won't depreciate? " I asked sadly. He said " No I have always been in love with you I could never reject you" He faced me and held my face in his hands. "I still feel like I'm in a dream I even pinched myself." I said. He said "I know I felt it." I laughed "You felt it?" He said looking sad at me l"Yeah the mate bond is growing stronger the more you trust me this isn't a dream." I smiled "You know your eyes are amazing."

Omg I am so random it was so romantic and I just had to go blab. I said "I'm sorry." He said "Why are you apologizing?" He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips I looked outside and it was now becoming night time. "Well time went by fast huh?" I laughed. He rubbed my arm " You know what they say time flys when you are having fun. I smiled and got up "I'm gonna take a shower." I went in the bathroom and put on some sweatpants and tank tops like usual.

I took a long one because my head and back was hurting. I shaved my legs and private area and lathered up real good. I rinsed off and then dried off. I came out and he looked at me up and down. I blushed he was shirtless and in sweatpants as well. I was drooling and I couldn't take my eyes off his abs. I said "Are we sleeping in the same bed?" He chuckled "Of course we are mates." I then admitted "I've never slept with a guy before" I blushed. Why? Why ? I am so embarrassing.

He chuckled "It's okay I can sleep on the couch if you want?" I said " No no it's fine" I slid in bed next to him. He had his hands under his head they came out and he turned toward me and put his arm over me. I smiled and fell out kind of quickly and put my arms around him. I love hugging but I never touched anyone I was scared of it going to far. I felt heat the next morning the sun peeking in the bedroom. I just remember not having a nightmare like usual. Then I remembered the tracks we had.

He was so sweet I was so happy this was all real. He really cared for me and I was mad at myself for taking so long bto notice. I opened my eyes and he had his close with a smile on his face. I squirmed his grip on me tight. I needed to pee. He woke up and said "Why are you trying to get away from me" he smiled. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. What's your favorite color tell me about you?

I sat on the bed as he told me everything his family and how he was a war elf.