Chapter 1:The elf

I was very intrigued of course I was young. He had pointy ears and the bluest of eyes. We talked that hole recess about that world. I believed in that kind of thing . But then the bell rang signaling recess was over. I was sad knowing I would have to wait till tomorrow to see him again. As I walked back to class I was pulled aside by a group of teachers saying my grades were outstanding.

The test I took showed a lot of intelligence and that I should be in advanced classes. I hurried to say decline I was already an outcast. They said they at least wanted to talk to my mom about it. Of course since it was a school for children with special needs. They would be able to sign it to her .

Me and mom barley talked I sometimes signed to her. She seemed very uninterested and depressed most of the time but it has been years since my dad died. I got it the first year but after 5 I didn't get it . Art class was my outlet for my anger and depression. I loved to draw that day I drew the boy for the first time .

We all knew why my mom didn't talk to me. I flashed back to the car crash where all I heard the glass shatter. I just wanted a toy so bad. I had my dad wrapped around my finger. He loved me so much. I could still picture him kissing me on the forehead. When I survived I felt like my mom would have rather had my dad survive and me die. They were so in love.

My mom never went out she became a bit over weight and ended up quitting work. After she got into an accident where the wooden ladder gave out under her. She fell down hard hurting her neck, back and head. Although she wasn't hurt anymore. She got on disability and just sat around the house . I still cooked and did everything young. She didn't pack my lunch. She didn't kiss me goodnight or tuck me in at night.

She basically ignored me and drank. Went out to clubs to find a new man when I got home dinner was cooked by me. Which was ramen noodles or the neighbors would let me mow their grass for pizza money. The neighbors were pretty nice they knew what my mom was going through and tried to help her. Making me stop hanging out with them in all