Interview.

This is a short storyline.

Based on manan. This is my own imagination and doesn't relate any stories on wattpad or any life incident.

If similarities are found its completely coincidental.

Happy reading😄😄😄

It was a beautiful morning and the clock showed 8:30pm. I smiled broadly and opened the lock of my phone screen and I got a call from my Sir.

"Where r u did u reach?"
Then my brain started working I had to go to take an interview.

"Ya sir I am just going downstairs from my home." I lied and bit my lip.

"Ok fine but make it fast"

"Ya sir sure" I said and hanged off the phone. Without wasting a min of time I got up and went straight into my washroom and took bath and fresh-n-up soon..

And changed into a beautiful dress.

Ah.. I wore his fav colour. Combined with my fav colour. The celebrity whom I am going to interview today is my fav guy and I just love him... He had many girls behind him then y would he pay attention at me. But I had to look my best.

I left my hairs open as I was already late and left to take his interview with scooty.

I drove so fast that I reached his place within 15mins. And that way had almost 30mins. Away.

"Hello. Actually I am here to take Sir's interview." I told the guard who let me in after asking someone and a servant showed me way to upstairs and asked me to wait in his room.

I was just sitting on the couch. When I heard unlocking sound of door. I looked at direction of the door. But there was no action. And little that I know the washroom door was opened I looked at direction of washroom door to find him staring at me.
He just had a towel wrapped up around his lower bottom. I was lost so lost his half backed body aroused all desires in me. His perfectly build up abs and his biceps made me go crazy a sudden urge of touching him came inside me.

"Who r u?" He asked mee.

"I.. I am he...re..to ta..ke u...r in..

"Could u please stammer and talk?" He asked me with a bit irritated tone.

"I am here to take ur interview." I said in a slow and calm tone.

"Oh. So ur the one I'll come soon" he said and left and I placed hands on my face. What's wrong with me? Couldn't I control myself? Shit damn. He is so irresistible uff. If I am already so out of control how am I going to interview him?

"So shall we start? He asked me as he came wearing a white pants and black tee. And his hairs were messed up a bit and wet.

I noticed him rolling his eyes at me.

"Um. Ya we shall start" I said and took out a note book from my bag.

"Umm so ur first question.."