Prologue

I know its crazy for me to be starting another story when I just started my first one, but this one has been lingering on my mind for way to long. So let us begin with your story. :)
——————————————————
Y/N and her brother are both celestial spirit and wizard. This, making it harder for the two to belong to a single world. They both had a key since they were 12 years old, but this was not because they were new spirits, but because their mother had died when they were very this age, along with their father. Celestial Spirits were not allowed to intermingle with their owners, but this one man's Celestial Spirit had. The two were in love, and all knew. They were then granted with two children. Both twins, one a boy and one a girl. Having children with your owner was also forbidden in the Celestial Spirit world, and because of this the spirit queen of the zodiac keys was banned. Causing panic between the newfound parents. The spirit queen had been named Reina. She was granted with twelve years on Earth Land, and on the twelfth year, she would disaapear. Never to be revived. For twelve years the couple had taught their children magic, knowing that one day they would need it.
-11 3.99999 years pass-
3rd POV
     "MOM!" Ethan and Y/N called out as their mother collapsed on the floor. They were training learning a magic called, "The Light of the Sun". This magic was used to heal one who had fallen in battle. They were learning this because their father was badly injured during battle, and their mother had used him as a test dummy, which was a smart move. Reina looked at herself as she started looking like a wave moving back and forth. Her children had then grabbed her and put her in a bed. "Stay with us mom!" The twins said together. Their father had now stood up and sat in front of their mother. "Leave." He said. "W-why whats happening to mom?" The two asked. "You'll learn in time." Reina had told the two. "Now please go, and find the guild I'm so fond of.... go join Fairy Tail." That was the last thing the twins heard before they ran out of the house crying. The mother and father looked at one another and kissed one last time, before the two disappeared into the light forever. Sudennly a key floated over the two and landed in Y/N's hand. "MOM!" She cried out and fell to the floor.
——————————————————
~Time Skip though the sadness~ ;(
Y/N's POV
A key landed in my hand as I cried out for mom to come back. She was gone, I couldn't bring her back, and this key, this was hers. Why do I have it? "What is it Y/N?" I heard Ethan ask. "Its a key..."I answered. "its mom's key." He finished for me. "Why do we have it?" I asked. "I don't know exactly why, but I think its because of mom's death." Mom's key, why do I have mom's key? I slowly got up and thought of what this key was for. "Come on Y/N, we have to go to Fairy Tail." Ethan said. "Wait, we have to make a stop at the library." I said grabbing his hand and teleporting us both to the library. "Urg" I said. I hated the movement of our teleportation. I quickly ran through the library and went to a section that read celestial spirits. I went in and grabbed every book on celestial spirits that I could find. I gave Ethan half and we started looking. I quickly scanned over each book looking for a key that looked like the one we had. "Here! Look!" I whisper shouted. I found the key although it didn't look as crooked as ours and it had a filled heart at the end, while ours had been broken. The section of the book had read:
"Reina, the zodiac queen. Not much is known on this celestial spirit other than, that she had been in love with her owner Jason, Gallerio. It is believed that she had been banished by the celistial spirit world for loving an owner. She..... The rest of the page was ripped out." 
I quickly looked through the pages. To summon a celestial spirit call the words, "— the —, I call upon thee." I looked at Ethan and made him hold part of the key. We said the words together, "Reina, the Zodiac Queen I call upon thee." ....Nothing happened. Suddenly, a spark shot up and a horse dude came and grabbed us. Straight after, he took us to another world. "W-what the heck?!" I exclaimed. "The Twin Rulers." A man boomed. "H-huh?" Ethan said, then we were back at our home with the key. "W-what just happened?" We asked one another. A dark figure approached us.
They had....
——————————————————
Yep a cliffhanger for the prolugue. I know its stupid. (Face palms) But you'll have to deal with it. :p