“Hmm?”

“Can we play twenty questions?” She asked.

“Of course, but you start first.”

“Do you really like me?”  I chuckled at that question.

“Of course, how old are you?”

“I’m ten years old.” She said happily, showing me with her hands her ten fingers and then she turned serious.

“Why do you help me last night?” She asked and  I sighed.

“Because what you’re going through right now, happened to me but slightly different.” I said and an understanding expression took over her.

“So you know how much it hurts?” She whispered and got up from my chair and hugged her. Surprisingly she hugs me back; I smile at her for that.

“You want to do something fun.” I ask her, her big eyes looked at mine with fear and I frowned at that. What does she fear?

“Let’s go shopping!” I exclaimed.

“Really!” She shouted.

“Yes really!” I shouted too, her excitement got to me.

 “But I have to ask my uncle, okay?”

“Sure let’s go.” I shrugged.

She walked a few steps ahead of me and heard her heartbeat pounding, with what I thought was, excitement. We headed to the other side of the first floor, were the meeting and the Alpha’s office was. Frowning, I didn’t say anything and kept following Claire. This side of the house was always quite and almost anyone came here. But it looked like the rest of the house, the walls of the hallway were a cream color and the floor didn’t have a speck of dust in it.

When we reached the Alpha’s office door, it was amazingly beautiful. It carvings of wolfs, moons and foreign symbols. The door must have been made of cherry wood, because the color was brown tinted red.

She opened the door and let me in first. I enter and saw what I would call a very big library. The walls were covered in books except one, which had family pictures and other things. From what I could see, there were very old and new books. I probably am going to come here a lot.

 Claire grabbed my hand and led me to end of the library. Were there was another door this one a little smaller that the first one. This one was made of the same wood as the first one, but the carving that it had was the De Luna family crest, that was a crescent moon inside of a sun.

Claire sighed before, very loudly and carelessly, knocking on the door until an angry voice responded her. She opened the door and behind a cherry wood desk, looking as mad as hell, was Alpha De Luna. Claire closed the door and looked at the Alpha with pleading eyes.