Where Little Fears Grow Great

Comenzar desde el principio

"Where love is great, the littlest doubts are fear; Where little fears grow great, great love grows there." They finish it off together. Mrs. Minkus released a giggle from her lips as she turned around to face her husband, chest-to-chest finally.

"My favorite lines of Hamlet," she smiled.

"I know," he chuckled at her.

"You guys speak Shakespearian together? That is so gross," Maya gagged. Riley harshly elbowed her rib, causing Maya to counteract the action to Riley.

"What do you want, Farkle? If you haven't seen, I'm really busy. I don't have time to fit in small chat right now," she told him.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to bother your spirits. Just here to warn you that Lucas should be here in about thirty-seven seconds once he finds us," the older Farkle said.

The older Riley's face pinned up to a hurt smile. "How great! The first unwanted guest!"

"Ouch," the young Friar kid muttered.

"Don't be rude," the man said, running a hand down his wife's arm. "You invited him, and he's here to help out."

"He's here for Zay," the lady laughed. "Once they see each other they're going to start putting on a show like the last times."

"Peach football was all good and fun until it hit that old man! And Banana Boomerang!"

"And Marshmallow Catcher was a great idea until they ruined one of our tables!" Riley rolled her eyes.

"I don't care, that one was funny!" Farkle laughed.

Thirty-five year old Lucas Friar walked up to the married couple with an adorable smile on his lips. He wore the outfit of a plain white shirt, blue jeans and construction shoes which were splattered with white paint.

"Farkle, Riley," Lucas greeted the two.

"Lucas," was all Riley could let out while wearing one of her grand Riley Smileys.

"Kiddos," Lucas said to the four teens standing behind the couple.

"Lucas..." They all said in unison with small waves.

"UNCLE LUCAS!" Nova screeched into the microphone causing all to either cover their ears and jump or look at the direction of the front area. Nova jumped down and sprinted over to push between her parents to wrap herself around her Uncle Lucas's waist. Lucas chuckled and hugged back. "I've missed you Uncle Lucas!" She inhaled his scent and sighed happily. "You still smell nice."

Uncle Lucas chuckled. Mama Minkus's jaw clenched and pulled her daughter away from the man with a slight struggle since she was holding on so tightly.

"How've you been, kiddo?" He asked the teen.

"Quite swell actually. I've been thinking about us lately and I've once heard a saying by Loretta Young saying, 'Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you.' I'm willing to take it literal for our connection," Nova swooned. Her mother rolled her eyes as her Uncle Lucas looked just plain out confused.

"I tried that, sister. Doesn't work out that way, now move along!" Riley Minkus said pushing her daughter to the side. "Don't pay attention to her. She just needs some friends."