Chapter 27

{Word Count: 1015}

[UNEDITED]

I sat with Kira and Malia watching some random movie on Encore, there were 4 bowls of snacks laid on the clear coffee table. There was a huge orange bowl of popcorn, a smaller red bowl filled with chocolate covered pretzels, and two blue bowls with m&m's in one and one full of gummy bears. I reached and grabbed the blue bowl with gummy bears in it and started eating some of them. I took out my phone to go one instagram when Kira snatched it from my hands.

"Hey!" I reached for it back, quickly moving the gummy bears back onto the small table.

"No phones!" Kira stuck her tongue out at me.

"Malia is on her phone!" I pointed angrily.

"Malia," Kira scolded, locking my phone.

I took this chance to grab my phone while she argued with Malia, and opened my phone. I was met with a picture of Stiles and Lydia... on a date.

"Oh..." I stared at my phone screen.

Kira had a sad expression on her face, "I knew you liked him, I didn't want you to see it."

"No, it's- uhh it's okay," I nodded, setting my phone on the coffee table, "I'm just upset he didn't tell me."

I shrugged sadly, Malia paused the movie to look at me with an upset expression, "don't be sad, we were having fun."

I smiled, "of course we were, so, why is the movie pause, gimme the gummy bears!"

I turned my focus to the movie sinking into Kira's couch, chewing on the gummies, laughing at the cheesy jokes the writers of the movie put in. Soon that movie was over and we were all situated with blankets on the couch, I was dozing off slowly.

When I opened my eyes forest surrounded me, I got up slowly, leaves falling off of my body, I heard screaming and swords grinding against each other. I took a deep breath, leaves crunching beneath my feet. I slowly made my way, the thick fog made it hard to see anything, and when I looked up the trees seemed to go on forever. My foot landed on concrete, when I looked up a girl with dark hair and blood dripping out of her mouth and abdomen was staring straight at me. A bow and arrow held loosely in her hands. My heart rate rose dramatically, taking a single step back, but a pure black arrow pierced through my chest. I let out the faintest sigh of a breath as my back hit the ground, leaves flying around me. The girl made her way over to me, pulling back the second arrow, aiming it at my face, and then letting go...

I jolted up from my sleep, a warm liquid dripped down my face, I held up my hand, the crimson red liquid fell on to the palm of my hand. I jolted into a standing position grabbing a tissue and placing it over my nose, Malia and Kira were now wide awake staring at me.

"Olympia, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but there's blood all over your neck," Malia stated.

I made my way to the bathroom, blood stained my neck and my tank top absorbed some of it, chills were sent down my spine as the girl from my dream flashed before my eyes.

"Are you alright?" Kira asked.

I nearly jumped out of my skin turning to look at her, removing the wad of paper towel from my nose, there was barely any blood on it. I heard the front door creak open, heels clicked against the floor, the door closing a few seconds later.

"We're here," the voice immediately recognizable.

"We're in the bathroom," Malia yelled back.

I rinsed the blood off my hands my heart rate immediately picking up, my hands started shaking, as flashbacks of the dream replayed in my head over and over. I briefly saw Stiles' eyes go from calm to nearly the size of Mars. He got a little closer, but suddenly he reminded my of the girl in my dream. I backed away, nearly falling into the tub.

"No, no stay away," I commanded.

He only persisted, which freaked me out even more. Immediately I shrunk into a ball, hiding my face in my arms.

"Don't shoot me, please don't shoot me," I cried.

"Olympia!" His voice cracked through the static in my brain.

I slowly looked up to see brown eyes staring at me. I let out a deep breath, it was just Stiles.

"What was that?" Lydia asked, entering my peripheral view.

"The aftermath of a really bad dream..." I sighed.

"Must've been some dream," Malia muttered.

"Only one of the worst I've ever had," I sighed heavily.

"C'mon get up we wanna hear the whole thing," Kira insisted.

I nodded, taking Stiles' outstretched hand as he pulled me up, they all went into the living room, I cleaned up the blood. I joined them out there to explain everything to them. Kira, Lydia and Stiles all shared looks and Malia was left clueless along with me.

"Guys, thats sounds like-" Kira started.

"Allison," Lydia finished.

"Allison like Ariella's older sister Allison, the dead one?" I questioned.

"Yes, Allison Argent, she always used a bow & arrow, I think we should call a pack meeting," Lydia declared.

"Guys, it was just a dream, no need to make a big deal about it."

"You can't have dreams about someone you've never met," Stiles specified.

"Well, I am a harbinger of death, something tells me that rule doesn't really apply to me," I commented.

"But Lydia's never had-" Stiles started.

"I'm not Lydia," I cut him off, "I'm a blonde girl who happens to have nightmares, okay? There's nothing more to that."

I looked between the two of them for a brief second, "I just want to go home, watch some of The Flash, and eat cheerios."

"Olympia-" Lydia started.

"She said there wasn't anything about it that made it seem supernatural, it sounded like just a regular dream, so just let her go eat the cheerios, okay?" Malia defended.

"Thank you, now someone take me home."