Chapter 26

{Word Count: 1060}
[UNEDITED]

"It was nice to talk to you after so long, I'd love to spend more time with you," My dad commented.

I smiled, "yeah, this was nice."

The server came and picked up our food, Stiles was right, we had breakfast fxor dinner. He had pancakes and I had French toast with extra powdered sugar. We talked about where my dad was when I was in eichen. Get this he was in London, I vaguely remember Ari telling me some kid named Jackson moved there. There's a lot I wanted to ask him but it wasn't for in public. It all regarded David and his 'hunting' trips but I didn't think he'd appreciate that too much.

I was slightly leaned against Stiles' arm as he sipped on his Dr. Pepper. I took a deep breath checking my phone and laying it on the table.

"So are you two dating?" My dad asked.

Stiles choked on his drink, I felt a blush cover my cheeks, and I straightened up in my seat.

"No."

"Not at all!

"Just friends."

"Yup, just friends that's all we are!"

My dad chuckled at our reaction, "quick to deny I see."

I relaxed a bit, awkwardly grabbing my Sprite and drinking some.

"You two remind me of how your mother and I started dating."

It was my turn to choke on my drink, "Dad!"

"It's fine," Stiles mumbled.

"You look just like your mom, but you have my eyes for sure," my dad switched topics.

"Yeah mom had brown, you have blue," I noted.

Talking about her made my heart sting, "you missed the funeral."

"I heard about that, I tried to get out here but my hunting trip kept me."

When he mentioned hunting I felt sick, I quickly averted my gaze to my pop.

"We should probably get going, my dad is gonna start to wonder if you took us or something, plus you have algebra homework," Stiles announced.

"Of course, you have school tomorrow, it was fantastic seeing you again," my dad smiled.

We slid out of the booth and I stood in front of my dad. I didn't inherit his height, that's for sure. I gave him a small hug before following Stiles out to the jeep.

"See it wasn't that bad," he commented.

"I suppose it wasn't," I sighed, leaning against the window.

"Are you going somewhere tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Kira is having a sleepover," I shrugged, "why?"

"Just wondering," he shrugged.

I heaved a sigh as we pulled into the driveway, I hopped out quickly and rushed into the house, up stairs and into the shower, so Stiles wouldn't waste all the hot water. I took a quick 15 minute shower before hopping out and going into my room to change into pajamas. I quickly put lotion on my face and brushed out my wet hair, I skipped down stairs and looking at all the movies. I decided on watching Star Wars; The Force Awakens. I grabbed a beige fuzzy blanket and wrapped myself up on the couch.

"Move your feet," Stiles waved his hand over my legs.

I moved them so he could sit down, then laying my feet back onto his lap. I watched intensely as bb-8 rolled around on screen. I smiled and made a small squeaking noise and shifted a teency bit so my head sat more comfortably on the couch arm.

-the next day-

I woke up on the couch, Stiles was curled up awkwardly on one end of the couch, His neck was in a weird position and his arms rested over his head. I moved my legs in and got up, hopping upstairs to pack my bag for the sleepover tonight. My phone vibrated on my nightstand, I had 5 texts from Lydia, 2 from Kira, and some twitter and tumblr notifications scattered on the screen. I scrolled through opening the ones from Kira first, because they were about the sleepover.

"We're still on for tonight right?" one read.

I texted back a quick yes and then looked at Lydia's texts;

"Hey."

"Are you there? I have to ask you something."

"Do you know where Stiles is, Scott said he couldn't get a hold of him."

"Do you like this dress? http://machopicture.com/images/casual-dresses/8379-polka-dot-sundress.jpg "

"Olympia! I bought it, what size are you? I still need to get you a birthday present"

I smiled at the texts, I replied with a 'yes I like the dress', and an 'idk'.

I shoved some sweatpants into a backpack with a blue v-neck, my makeup bag, hairbrush, and then my phone charger. I sighed and put my overnight bag on the floor, I returned to downstairs and plopped into the couch, folding my legs into criss-cross. I yawned, changing the tv to regular channels. Chopped played loudly over the speakers, I tried to find the remote only to realize Stiles had it on the table next to the couch. I reached over Stiles, his breath fanning over my neck as I grasped onto the black remote and turned down the volume. I moved back and settled myself on the couch. Stiles stirred in his sleep, mumbling incoherently, I chuckled lightly. I tapped lightly on the fabric of the couch. I changed my focus to the tv, Criminal Minds' was on pulling in my focus. I heard a slow breath escape Stiles' mouth as he stretched out, fatigue glazed over his eyes.

"Morning sleeping beauty," I hummed.

"Morning," his voice threaded with sleep.

His morning voice made him like 40 times more attractive, and I absolutely despised it.

"What're we watching?"

"Criminal Minds"

"Nice," he hummed, stretching out and laying down on the couch, his head resting in my lap.

I hit his forehead lightly, before returning my attention to the tv. We were about halfway through the episode when I heard my phone ring upstairs.

"Stiles, you need to move," I motioned for him to get up.

I got a groan in response and him picking his head up for a brief moment but dropping it back into my lap.

"Stiles, my phone is ringing, it might be Kira."

I shoved his broad shoulders up and escaped out from under him. I sent him a glare and dashed up the stairs to my phone.