Chapter 20

{Word Count: 1200}
[UNEDITED]

I leaned against the jeep, using Stiles' key to unlock it and then sitting myself in the seat. I sighed looking up into the mirror, examining the back seat. I leaned forward against the wheel and rested my forehead on it.

~flashback~

"You think it would work?" I asked.

"I think we should try," Scott answered.

"There's no way he'd fall for it again, he's too smart for that Scott, We tried it with you and Lydia, and he got away after that, with Lydia" Ariella commented.

"You're probably right,," he set his head in his hands.

"He did say there were new rules, so how do we know it would work now," I pointed out.

"Then I guess we're all stumped," Isaac huffed.

~end of flashback~

The tapping on the window scared the shit out of me. I shot my head to see Scott looking at me. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Why are you just sitting in the jeep?" He asked.

"It helps my thought process," I replied, hopping out and closing the door behind me.

"We were heading to the school, Ariella and I, are you gonna come?" He asked.

"You mean be included? Me, Olympia? Are you sure you're asking the right person?" I replied sarcastically.

"Is that a no?" He deadpanned.

"It's a yes, who's car are we taking?" I asked.

"Ariella's," he answered.

I slide my hand across the hood of the jeep, before returning inside the house.

"So why are we going to the school?" I asked

"Liam and Hayden are gonna meet us there so we can discuss what's going on with him," Ariella answered.

"I haven't seen Liam in a while," I grabbed my jacket off of the couch, shrugging it on.

"Yeah, he wasn't replying to texts for a while, but we need everyone in on this," Scott continued.

I slid into the back of Ariella's car, buckling in. Ariella stared the car, some random song playing through the speakers. She backed out of the driveway and started our way to the school. Once we pulled into the schools parking lot, there wasn't any other cars to be seen. We all got out of the car, making our way toward the school. Liam's growl was heard throughout the air. It sent Scott into a slight panic, not being able to tell where it was coming from.

"Split up, Olympia talk the main door, Ariella take the west door I'll take the east, text me if you find him," Scott said, dashing off in his direction.

I nodded At Ariella who started running to her door. I ran over to the main door, I pulled on the handle, half expecting it to be locked, but it wasn't. I stepped inside, and the lights were flickering, and every time it lit up my view, there was blood trailing on the floor. My eyes followed it to see Liam, on the floor, a sword stuck in his side, and void holding it in. I grabbed out my phone to text Scott.