Chapter 16

{Word Count: 1100}

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock.

That's funny, I don't remember setting an alarm.

Then I felt the presence of someone's arm draped around me. I opened my eyes and almost let out a squeak. Stiles's face was like 2 centimeters away from mine. I was brought aback by this surprise leading me to fall out of the bed and onto the floor with a thud.

"Ow," I groaned, squirming on the cold wood floor.

I heard Stiles groan and then saw him in my view as he sat up.

"How did you get on the floor?"

I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks, "don't worry about that."

I slowly made my way to my feet, when the door opened.

"Are you okay I heard a thud?" Sheriff Stilinski asked.

"Did you fall out of my bed?" Stiles tried to stifle back a laugh.

"I'm gonna go shower," I rolled my eyes, exiting the room and making my way to my room.

The guest bedroom itself didn't have a bathroom but there was one right next to it. I gathered my clothes and made my way to the bathroom. Stopping at the linen closet on the way to grab a towel. I turned the shower on and made sure it was the right temperature before stripping off my clothes and hopping in. I shampooed my hair twice, conditioned it and threw it up into a bun and washed my body. I took the bun out and rinsed my hair, I washed my face with clay soap before getting out. I did my usual morning routine of brushing my teeth and put lotion on my arms and legs. I got dressed and towel dried my hair a bit before putting some face lotion on. I hung up my towel to dry on the door and brushed through he slight tangles in my hair. I had a pair on denim jimmy jeans on and then a black t-shirt. I waddled to my room and sat down on my bed. I grabbed my phone to notice a few texts from Lydia and Kira. I unlocked my phone and checked Lydia's.

"Hey, are you alright?"

One read, I replied with a yes and opened the one from Kira.

"You got home safe, right?"

I smiled at their concern, I texted back a yes and locked my phone, setting it on the nightstand. I hummed quietly, the song UGH! stuck in my head. I heard a soft knock on my door.

"Hey, I've gotta get to the station, Stiles fell back asleep, don't let him sleep all day please," Sheriff Stilinski informed.

"I won't," I nodded lightly.

"Alright, I'll be home late," he left with a small wave.

My phone vibrated on the nightstand, I picked it up.

"Wanna retry your training session?" From Lydia.

"Yeah, I have to wake up stiles first, text me when your on your way," I replied.

I slid some black socks onto my feet and made my way over to Stiles' room. I opened the door, he was tossing and turning again. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. His brown eyes shot open, looking around and then they landed on me.

"Are you alright? Your dad told me not to let you sleep all day, and Lydia is taking me out again," I said quietly.

He didn't really give me a reply, just looked at me.

"Uhm, okay? Don't stay in bed all day, alright?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

Are we seriously doing this again?

He gave me a blank stare, and turned away from me. I rolled my eyes, turning around and leaving his room. I made my way back to my room, grabbing my phone. I made my way down the stairs to the living room. My phone vibrated in my hand and I looked down at it.

"On my way now."

I sent her an ok, and decided I was a little hungry, so I had some trix cereal. I was putting my dish in the dishwasher when Stiles came down stairs.

"What did you eat?" He asked.

"So you're talking to me now?" I replied, crossing my arms over my chest.

"What do you mean?" He asked, leaning on the counter.

"I woke you up like fifteen minutes ago and you wouldn't talk to me," I huffed.

"I just woke up five minutes ago," he responded.

"Uhm no, I woke you up before that," I scoffed, crossing my arms over my chest, "whatever, Lydia and I are going out again."

"Where?" He asked.

"Outside," I responded, looking down at my phone.

"Okay, where outside?" He said, clearly annoyed.

"The forest, so we can knock over a few more trees," I got the text from Lydia saying she was here.

I made my way over to the door, saying a small bye and leaving. Lydia's car was at the end of the driveway. I made my way down to her car and sat shotgun.

"Hey," she smiled.

"Hey," annoyance evident in my voice.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Stiles, he's acting," I paused, trying to find the word, "strange."

"How so?" She asked.

"Well it's a long story, first he nearly drives us off the road and acts like it's somehow my fault, and then we get home and he's back to talking to me like nothing happened, and then he had this nightmares, and he wouldn't tell me about them, and then this morning I wake him up and he doesn't even remember it, his eyes were open and looking around but he just didn't respond," I sighed.

Lydia stopped the car to look at me, "what did his eyes look like?"

"Cold, dark, I guess," I shrugged.

She furrowed her eyebrows before continuing the drive.

"Why?"

"Just wondering, have you told Scott about it?" She asked me.

"Uhm no, I didn't think it was too important," I shrugged.

"Let's go visit Scott first, he might want to know this, so Stiles isn't all alone today," Lydia turned her turn signal on.

"Okay?"

I felt like this was a bit of an overreaction, but whatever made Lydia happy we'd do. I got to admit, when someone's acting weird it never really just is because of normal problems. I sighed, I got a text from Stiles, opening my phone to read it.

"I'm sorry."

It had a sad emoji, I smiled at the text. I shook my head and replied with an it's okay, locking my phone and slid it back in my pocket.