Chapter 5

{Word Count: 1380}

{disclaimer, since I am not a banshee, I'm not entirely sure how it works, but no one does, so I'm taking a shot in the dark here.}

It's been a few days since I've talked to anyone in the pack. Kira left, Liam and Hayden had this 'thing' going on. Scott was losing hope, Stiles and Malia were broken up, I think? Well Theo, I haven't seen him lately, but he's shady all the time. I was at school catching up on some notes in Ms. Rose's room. She let me in after school, her and my mom are close friends apparently. I closed my book and I got a horrible feeling. Things weren't going well, I could feel it. I got up and closed my history book. I left the room, locking the door behind me, sliding the key into my pocket. I walked down the hallway, something was telling me  something wasn't gonna end well in the school. I followed my instincts to the library, when I heard a lot of growling. I rushed in, staring at the sight before me. Liam was literally attacking Scott, Scott was flipped over a table and it broke into millions of pieces. That's when Liam really started going at it.

"Liam! Liam! Stop! LIAM!" I screamed.

The feeling in my gut seemed to burst, when I screamed Liam as loud as I could, a scream followed at the top of my lungs. Liam withdrew his hands and covered his ears. I took a deep breath once I stopped.

"Scott," I let out in a shallow breath, rushing over to him.

I pushed Liam away and I looked at Scott.

"Scott? Scott!" I put my ear to his mouth.

"He's not breathing, oh my god," I started freaking out.

That's when Melissa and Mason came rushing in.

"No, nonono," Melissa said repeatedly running to her son.

"Liam what did you do?!" Mason asked.

Tears were brimming my eyes, how did I let this happen?

"C'mon Scott, roar, ROAR!" Melissa yelled.

Scott jolted up with a loud roar, I let out a breath I was unaware I was holding. I felt a tear drip down my cheek. My breathing was labored a bit more than usual. Melissa was holding onto Scott and Scott was hugging Melissa. Liam and Mason were looking and I stood up. The feeling was still there but it wasn't as bad. It definitely wasn't gone, I turned to look at the library doors.

"Someone else," I stopped to take a shallow breath, "someone else is going to die, but they're going to stay that way."

"How do you know?" Mason asked.

"I don't know how I know, but I just know," I fidgeted a bit, "and if we don't do something soon, there's going to be a lot more."

I glanced down at my phone to see quite a few missed calls from Stiles and a few from Malia, and a lot of texts.

"Guys, we need to get to the hospital," I glanced over the texts.

"Are you okay?" I asked Scott.

"Yeah, yeah," he nodded.

"We have to go," I said, "I just, I'd go by myself, but I don't have a license or a car."

"Mom, c'mon, we have to get back to the hospital," Scott said, "take Liam and Mason, I'll take Olympia."

"O-okay," Melissa nodded.

She still seemed a bit shaky, and I followed Scott to his motorcycle. We were on our way to the hospital.

-at the hospital-

"Sheriff? He's, he's in here?" I asked.

Melissa nodded faintly, I put my hand on the counter.