Chapter 15

{Word Count: 1200}
[UNEDITED]

I woke up while we were parked at a gas station, Stiles and Scott were out getting gas, and Liam was scrolling through Instagram. I slowly sat up and it startled Liam, he looked down at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty," his voice was a bit husky.

"We aren't home yet?" I whined.

They were talking about something outside, I groaned. I looked back at the gas gauge, squinting.

"It's broken," Liam commented.

I groaned again, unbuckling, and opening the door. I stood up and stretched out a bit, looking up at the sky.

"You're awake," Stiles smiled.

"When are we getting home?" I pouted.

"We have like another hour," Scott informed.

I internally groaned, looking over at them, Stiles gave me a small smile.

"Well, since we are gonna be in the car for another hour, I'm taking shotgun," I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What? No, that's like my original seat, tell her Stiles," Scott argued.

"If she wants to she can," Stiles shrugged.

I shrugged and turned around, going toward the back of the jeep. I opened the back and then shuffled through my stuff, finding my auxiliary cord and went hopped into the front seat. Stiles got in and Scott slid into the back.

"Alright, so this is an aux cord, I'm going to introduce you to the world of mellow music," I plugged the aux cord into the radio.

I searched through my library and started playing The 1975.

"It's like you people don't have time to listen to music," I sighed, listening to song that just came on, Paris.

"We're usually too busy fighting supernatural kids," Scott pointed out.

"Just be quiet and listen,"  I waved him off.

Everything was going smoothly as we drove back home, Stiles was lightly tapping against the wheel. I glanced over every so often, he was leaned back into the seat, arms slightly bent and he'd check his phone every few minutes. I was looking out the window with my chin resting in my hand, when I noticed we were getting a bit farther away from the line. I looked over to Stiles, who seemed to be staring off into space. The car was going straight toward a bunch of rocks if he kept turning the wheel.

"Stiles," I tried to get his attention, "Stiles?"

The jeep was almost fully off the road and my heart started beating hard in my chest.

"Stiles!" I yelled, his head snapped back to reality.

His foot slammed against the break, causing the force to throw me and the others forward. My hand stopped me from smashing my face into the dashboard. Scott were now fully awake with Liam.

"Are you alright?" Scott asked.

"I'm fine," Stiles said defensively.

"Hey chill, no one was hurt, let's just get home," I put my had on his arm lightly.

He looked over at me, his gaze felt cold, I took my hand away and returned my view to out the window. The rest of the ride home was quiet, I enjoyed my music and Stiles seemed, out of it. Scott and Liam were texting in the back seat. I kept looking at Stiles, his eyes didn't have he same softness they once had. I frowned at his lack of expression, I found my self staring at him. I heaved a sigh, and he looked over at me. He seemed to roll his eyes, I scoffed internally, I shook my head and looked out the windshield. Once we had dropped off Liam and Scott, it was just us.

"Okay, what did I do?" I was fed up with the cold shoulder he was giving me.

"What?" He asked, looking back at me.

"You haven't said one word since we almost drove off the road," I huffed.

"Nothing's wrong."

I scoffed, "Stiles, somethings obviously wrong, what happened? Did I say something to upset you?"

His eyes softened at my words, he seemed to relax in his seat, "no, I'm just tired."

He let out a sigh, I shook my head at him, we pulled into the driveway. Sheriff Stilinski had the door open within seconds. I slid out of the jeep, he smiled at me, I waved slightly.

"I'll grab your bag," I heard Stiles announce softly.

I let out a small thank you, still kind of upset with him. Sheriff put a hand on on my back and led me in the house.

I settled in once again, I didn't notice Stiles standing in my doorway until he knocked lightly on my wall. I span around to look at him, I have him a glance.

"I'm sorry about earlier," he said, he sounded sincere for sure.

I sighed, glancing at him before returning to setting my body sprays on the dresser.

"Olympia, say something to me," he pleaded.

I huffed, putting the last body spray on on the dresser.

I turned to look at him, giving him a soft glare, his eyes were sad.

"I'm sorry," he repeated, looking me straight in the eye.

"You make it impossible for me to be mad at you!" I complained.

He smiled, hand in his pockets striding into my room.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"Becauseyouretoocutesometimesgodstopit," I mumbled.

"What did you even say?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Nothing, get out of my room I'm going to change," I shooed.

He left my room, and closed to door behind him. I changed into a black tank top and some blue sweat pants. I turned my light off, leaving my phone to illuminate the room. I slid into the bed and locked my phone.

I woke up to some loud noises, I turned over and turned my phone on, 4:08, I sighed. I went to investigate the noise, I let my feet slide over the wooden floors. The noise was coming from Stiles' room. I knocked lightly, and opened the door. He was tossing and turning in his bed.

"Stiles?" I whispered.

He shot up out of bed, breathing heavily, his eyes shot to me.

"Olympia? Why are you awake?" He ran a hand through his hair.

"You hit the wall, it woke me up," I replied, shuffling into his room.

He motioned for me to close his door, so I did.

"Sorry, bad dream," he sighed.

"Must've been a pretty bad one," I hummed.

"Yeah, I can't really remember it."

Something in his eyes told me he could, but didn't want to talk about it.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm good," his hands grasped his blue duvet.

I nodded, turning around and grabbing the door knob.

"Wait," he called after me.

I looked over my shoulder at him, raising an eyebrow.

"Stay?"

I gave him a small smile, and his eyes seemed to hold a fear, I couldn't say no.

"Alright," I nodded, sliding over to him.

He moved over a bit and opened the comforter for me. I slid under and cuddled into the duvet.

"Thank you," he mumbled, his eyes now closed.

I hummed, looking at his state, he seemed peaceful. I played with the edges of the duvet as he fell into a slumber

"Anything for you, Stiles," I mumbled, dozing off.