Chapter 8

{WARNING: mention of suicide}
{Word Count: 1181}

I sat on the floor and everyone filled in on the chairs and couches.

"So how did it happen?" Scott asked.

"That thing, from the hospital, it stabbed it's scythe thing through my mom," I looked down at my hands.

"We have to address something else too," Scott started, "Olympia, how long have you been screaming?"

My eyes went wide, my heart sped up in my chest, I dug my fingernails into my hand.

"Calm down, it's just a question," Malia stated.

-eichenhouse flashback-

I looked around at the walls, they seemed to be closing in around me. I started heaving my breaths, I took one very deep breath and let out a scream, struggling at the restraints.

"Shut her up!" One doctor yelled, holding his ears.

I closed my mouth at the feeling of a needle being shoved into my neck. My eyelids started to flutter closed, trying to fight the chemical.

The next morning I was standing outside looking around for Luna, but I couldn't find her. So I decided I should ask around.

"Have you guys seen Luna?" I asked a group of people.

"You haven't heard?" One girl said.

"Heard what?" I asked.

"Luna, she's dead, she hung herself in her room last night."

-end of flashback-

"It's not," I stopped, "it's not just a question.."

"Why isn't it just a question?" Malia questioned.

"Because it's my life," I looked up at her.

"What do you mean?" Lydia asked.

"Ever since I was five my mom said that i would wake up in the middle of the night, sleep walk to someone's house, and scream at them, no matter what the weather was," I said.

"You would just scream at them?" Liam asked.

"So loud it'd make every dog in the neighborhood go crazy..."

"Did they ever.." Lydia paused, "did they ever die?"

I looked at her, "not that I know of, they always moved away a bit after, I didn't do it every night though."

"Did you know anyone that died?" Lydia asked.

"When I was," I stopped, second guessing myself.

"You can trust us," Kira said, sliding down to sit next to me.

"When I was in Eichenhouse, it happened," I stated, "wait, why does it matter?"

"How did it happen?" Lydia asked.

"Well, earlier that day I bit someone," I started before I was cut off.

"Why did you bite someone?" Liam asked.

"Because they were being rude, anyhow, they found me dangerous so they restrained me, I couldn't fall asleep, this feeling that i got wouldn't go away, so I screamed, and they heard me, and then sedated me for the rest of the night, the next morning my friend Luna committed suicide, the told me I was insane, and my file literally said 'Olympia Gold, In for: Insane Screams' I saw you there too, Stiles."