Chapter 18

{Word Count: 1010}

"Why are you on the floor? Who's trying to kill you?" The sheriff asked.

He made his way over to me and helped me up. My head was still pounding, and the incessant ringing played loud through my ears.

"They were so loud."

"What were? Should I call Scott?" He kept asking but I really couldn't answer him.

My view got fuzzy, and eventually it went black.

-Omniscient-

The pack couldn't figure out a way to find Stiles, and they had brought in some old friends, Isaac Lahey, Derek Hale, Chris Argent, and Ariella Argent. Olympia was put into a coma, cause; unknown. They had tried looking everywhere for him, but it was almost impossible. It had been at the most two weeks from when he first turned. The pack was losing hope, and Lydia decided it was time to get Olympia.

-Lydia's POV-

"I don't care what you say Scott, none of us know what to do, we are going to see her," I stated angrily.

"Who are we seeing?" Derek asked.

"No one," Scott argued.

"Scott, you can't keep her from this, he put her into the coma, we are waking her up, today!" I argued.

"Who are we talking about?" Ariella asked.

Scott and I shared a look, "Olympia."

"Who?" Isaac questioned.

"She's a banshee, and she screamed herself into a coma," I informed.

"That's possible?" Isaac asked, following me out to my car with Scott, Ariella, and Derek.

"Apparently," Scott shrugged.

I got into my car and Ariella sat up front, Isaac and Derek in the back and Scott on his motorcycle. We were making our way to the hospital. I'm sure Sheriff Stilinski was there in between shifts, or Melissa was checking up on her from time to time. I hated not seeing her for two weeks, especially since the nogitsune wouldn't talk to any of us, just petty tricks, not a lot of chaos, which scared us all. I pulled into a parking space and made my way out of the car. Something that took me by surprise was the moment I got out of the car Olympia's sharp scream echoed through the air, the glass 3 floors up shattered outward and onto the concrete.

"I guess she's awake," Scott observed.

We rushed in, Melissa was rushing toward the elevator, we followed after her.

"What good timing," she commented.

"For sure," I nodded, "though all of the windows are broken on the 3rd floor, I can't even do that, it's like how when I was in eichen and Valack drilled the hole in my head."

"Someone drilled a hole in your head?!?" Ariella exclaimed, the elevator door opening, nurses were rushing back and forth with minor cuts.

I rushed out to see Olympia and Stiles, the lights were flickering, Olympia was using Stiles for support. Stiles smirked at us, letting Olympia fall to the floor in front of us.

"What did you do to her!" I screamed.

"Wanna have a taste," He smirked.

The voices in my head seeming louder, and the screaming made me grasp my ears. I fell to my knees, holding back a scream. I looked up to meet his eyes, my brain calming down, but I could still feel the back lash from it, my head pounding.

"That's what she's going through, and I woke her up so she could feel it, isn't that right, my little dove?" he pushed her lightly with his foot.

She trembled, trying to sit up straight, that's what it felt like when he drilled the hole in my head. Which means she could scream herself dead, I shook my head, as Ariella helped me up.

"Stop it!" I yelled.

"Do you really want me to?" He pouted, "I'm having fun, I could feed off her pain for months."

Olympia straightened out her back and let out another scream. I covered my ears and squinted my eyes closed. I heard her scream slowly die off. I slowly let my hands down from my ears. I looked at Olympia, tears were falling from her face.

"Don't cry, my little dove, I'll set you free, for now."

-Olympia's POV-

I had my hands over my ears, Lydia and everyone with her were flinching and their hands over their ears. I had stopped breathing deeply, the voices in my head ceased. I let out a breath of relief, my head was pounding.

"Olympia!" Lydia yelled, rushing over to me, helping me stand up.

"Lydia," I turned and wrapped my arms around her in a hug.

She hugged me back, "we are taking you home."

"Thank god," I nearly cried.

I stepped back and smiled at Scott, his eyes laced with sympathy.

"I'm so sorry, I was just trying to protect you, like Stiles would have wanted me to, it just back fired," he explained.

"It's okay," I turned to face the three new people, "not to be rude, but who are these people."

"I think it's time we tell you the back story," Scott announced.

"Finally," I joked lightly.

"C'mon," Melissa motioned.

We made our way out of the hospital and into the car, I was squished between the two unknown guys. Once we made it back to the Stilinski house Sheriff was out of the house within seconds. I slid out of the side the dirty blonde guy slid out of. The Sheriff met me halfway and wrapped his arms around me holding me close.

"Thank god you're finally awake," he whispered into my ear, "come inside, all of you."

We all filed in, I took a seat in my spot on the couch, curling up, my head still hurt.

"Introduction, Derek is the scary looking one, Isaac is the tall one, and Ariella is the girl," Lydia said, taking the seat next to mine.

"I'm Olympia," I gave a small wave of my hand.

"Alright, let's get down to business," Scott stated authoritatively.

"I need some answers now that I'm finally involved," I looked up at him.

"It all started with a chain of sacrifices happening around Beacon Hills..."