Chapter 19

{Word Count: 1020}

"Wow," I commented, letting it all sink in.

"Yeah its quite the story," Ariella commented.

"And you're Allison's sister?" I asked, getting my facts straight.

"Correct, you can call me Ari," she confirmed.

"Alright so what happened while I was out cold?" I asked.

"Literally nothing," Lydia nodded.

"Nothing?"

"He didn't show up at all, I guess he was with you," Derek commented.

With that comment I straightened up, it had started raining since we got home, the darkness outside was only illuminated by the lightning. I nodded, standing up and strolling over to the window, looking out of it. The lightning illuminated the creatures standing outside of Stiles' house, 4 wraith's and the nogitsune.

"Guys?" I got their attention, "He's back, with a small army."

I heard the growling of the werewolves in the room, I turned around, and made my way towards Lydia. Lydia made the protective move of putting me behind her.

"Back door," Ariella announced.

I led the group toward the back door, turning the deadbolt and pushing the door open. We all exited into the backyard, standing silently until I heard a loud growl come from Scott. I turned around to see the Wraiths standing around us.

"Stay behind me," Ari stated.

Hell no, I'm helping, I may not have my training finished with Lydia but that doesn't mean I can't try.

One wraith made a move for Isaac which he swiftly dodged and lunged for it barely ripping open the robe. How would we defeat skeletons? That's what I was thinking about, how could I get them to stop if they have no skin. That's when it hit me, I turned to look at them all fighting.

"Move!" I yelled.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Get out of the way!" I screamed.

In one swift motion they all moved except for Isaac, he couldn't get away from one. Ariella grabbed him by the shoulders and pulled him away landing in some of the mud.

Alright let's give this a go.

I pulled back my hands and let out a scream, sending 3 of the wraiths flying backward and falling apart. The last Wraith disappeared out of thin air, the rain had ceased, my hair was wet along with everyone else's. I heard clapping from behind me, as we all turned around to face to nogistune. His eyes were on me, like they were staring straight through me.

"Great job," he smirked at me.

"Don't look at her," Scott tucked me behind him.

"Scott, it's okay," I whispered.

"Why not? It's a new game, and she might just be the perfect piece in this puzzle."

"This game is between us," Derek commented.

"But she's such a pretty little thing," he seemed to be pleading.

"Forget it, you're not getting her back," Ari stated.

I thought that I should say something, before things got out of hand. It was too late, Derek and Isaac were already launching themselves at him.

"Stop!" I tried to plead.

"Stay back, Olympia," Scott said in a raspy voice.

I took a deep breath, watching them all fight. Stiles had Isaac by the neck about ready to snap it and Lydia and I seemed to connect because we both let our screams go at the same time. I heard the sound of glass shattering and the ground shaking beneath our feet. This caused everyone to cover their ears and nogistune to flee the area. This should buy us some time, Lydia and I exchanged a look, the glass in the Stilinski house had been broken in and there were car alarms going off in the background. I held my breath, Derek brought his hand up to his ear dabbing at the red liquid dripping from it.

"Is everyone okay?" Scott asked, trying to be louder than the car alarms

"Yes," everyone replied in a slow sequence.

I crossed my arms over my chest, my anxiety had definitely peaked.

I really hope we didn't break down another tree...

I had thought too soon, through the air we heard a sickening crack. Right after that one we heard another crack, it echoed and then two very loud booms. The ground beneath us shook, I reached for Lydia so we could steady each other.

"You did it again?!" Scott exclaimed.

"Maybe?" I squeaked.

"Did they just knock over trees?" Isaac asked.

Scott nodded and I heard Isaac mumble "that's awesome," under his breath.

"We need to devise a plan to capture the nogitsune, and like fast, because we can't just be sitting ducks all the time, we come up with one today, Ariella I might have some clothes for you to borrow, Isaac I can't help you unless you'll fit into like Stiles' sweats," I took control of the situation.

"I'm calling the window guy," Sheriff Stilinski announced, retreating upstairs.

I nodded, offering a small apology, and taking Ariella upstairs to my room. I grabbed out some black sweatpants and a dark blue t-shirt.

"Thanks," she nodded, stepping into my closet to change real quick, "so are you and Stiles like dating?"

"What? No, not at all," I shook my head, even though she couldn't see me.

"But you like him right?" She asked.

"I guess so, I don't know," I shrugged.

She tossed her dirty clothes into my empty bin and smiled at me.

"You two would be cute together," she stated, sitting on my bed.

"You think?" I asked, a blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"For sure, he's taller then you so you would basically be swimming in his hoodies, and you two seem like the same, he and I got along a lot because I liked Star Wars and so we talked about our geek shows together," she nodded, making her way to the door.

I smiled at her and followed her out of the door and down the stairs, Isaac was in a pair of black sweats but he was shirtless.

That's kinda awkward.

I smiled taking a seat in my usual spot on the couch and then Lydia sat down next to me.

"Alright start spewing ideas."