Chapter 23: Fun and Games

Start from the beginning

"Don't be lame Jee! Come dance!" Lana pulled me up from the floor and led to me to the middle of the living room in which a dance circle was occurring. Yugyeom was obviously in the middle showing off his amazing talent. His moves were a lot looser from the alcohol that finally reached his system.

"Step aside, Gyeomie!" I weakly shove Yugyeom back into the circle. "Let queen Jee show you how it's done."

I started dancing along to the music with my pizza still in hand. I was going hard at first while everyone was cheering but as the song reached the slow part of it I started swaying my hips and doing body rolls more. I started dancing a lot sexier than I should've but we're all friends here. They won't care. Everyone was cheering anyways so I started going full out with it. Everyone was laughing and cheering except for Yugyeom. I could see him intensely staring at me as if something was wrong. I gave him a smirk that said what? Come at me Bro.

He shook his head and came towards me while leaning down to whisper to me. "Your not doing the body rolls correctly. You have to make it look more natural. Like this." He stood behind me and placed one hand on my waist and one on my ribs. He put a little pressure on my body, implying that I start body rolling again. I did, only this time, his hands were guiding my body to move the right way.

Everyone was ooh-ing and everyone started dancing along with each other until we finally dropped dead about 30 minutes later.

We were all still delirious and hysterical from the all the alcohol. We were just giggling messes on the floor. Thank god our CEO was out of town.

"Does anyone want to play truth or dare?" BamBam suggested while holding up an empty bottle.

"Whatever."

"Sounds good"

"Hell yeah!"

We all got in a circle again in the same order as before. And JB started the game. He spun the bottle and it landed on Youngjae. "Youngjae, truth or dare."

"Dare," he replied instantly.

"I dare you to grab a cup of ice and pour it down your pants."

"Easy." Youngjae stumbled into the kitchen and came back with a cup full of ice. "I don't see what the big deal is honestly," he said a little too confidently. He poured the ice down his pants and sat there all chill until the icey effects started biting at him. "Aaaah!" He got up and started running around the apartment while struggling to take the ice out of his pants. He finally succeeded and sat back in the circle panting for air. "I never knew that ice could be so mean."

He spun the bottle and it landed on Ray. "Truth or dare."

"Umm, truth considering I don't want ice down my pants."

"Okay," youngjae said while thinking of a question. "Who do you think is the cutest in GOT7?"

"Jackson obviously. Have you seen him? God damn!" Ray said with no shame or embarrassment. Amazing what alcohol can do to a person.

"Well I don't mean to brag but..." We all turn to see Jackson in only his black tank top. He was flexing his arms to show off his muscles.

"Oh shut up," Mark jokes and pushes Jackson back so he falls on his butt. "Spin."

Ray spins the bottle and it landed in my direction. "Oooh! Okay Jee truth or dare." I was feeling a little risky so I chose dare. "Okay, so which guy are you most comfortable with in this room?"

"Um, I guess BamBam," I say and hook my arm with his and lean my head against his shoulder.

"Good, since you're so comfortable, I dare you to kiss him for at least 30 seconds."

Everyone ooh's and BamBam and I just laugh it off since we both know we're just friends. "Okay, whatever." I pull BamBam by his shirt collar and crash my lips onto his. I hear all of them counting in the background. BamBam took this opportunity to start making the kiss a little bit more interesting. Our lips molded together a little more intensely until time was finally up. We pull apart and we resume laughing with the rest of our friends. Yet, Yugyeom didn't seem too happy about this. He got up and stormed into the bedroom. He overreacts too much.

"Hey, Jee." JB calls me. "Wanna make this a double dare?"

I furrow my eyebrows in confusion and he continues to explain.

"If you go to the room and see what's up with Yugyeom, I'll let you take another shot and I'll buy you ice cream tomorrow. But if you don't, then you don't get to drink for the rest of the night and you don't get ice cream but everyone else here does.

"Okay but I get my drink in advance." I took another shot and got up to head to the bedroom. It sounds like a stupid bribe but I was craving ice cream so much right now.

I knock on the door and heard Yugyeom say, "Go away," in an annoyed tone.

"Yugyyy, it's my room too. Come on let me in." I heard the door unlock but he didn't open it for me. I opened it after five seconds and saw him sit on the bed again with an angered or disapproving look. "What's wronggg?" I slur. "The game wasn't even over yet."

"I know. I left before I could see anything else."

"Why would you do that to usss? I thought we were all friendzz here." I kneel on the bed next to where he was half sitting up-half laying down. I got dizzy though as soon as I did though considering the mattress sunk in when I put my weight on it. I fell forward onto Yugyeom's lap. It actually felt pretty comfty and gosh was I tired. I didn't bother to move from this position. "Hehe, you're warm and cuddly."

"I guess.."

"W-wait youuuu sir didn't answer my question!"

"You were the one who changed the subject."

I turn my face so my cheek was squished against his thigh. "Oh yeah hahaha, but answer me!"

"I couldn't stand you kissing BamBam. You know how much that hurt me? Seeing you kiss my best friend? Well it hurt a lot," he told me as he was stroking his hand through my hair making me feel more relaxed than ever. "I know you won't remember this in the morning but I still love you Jee. And I'll never stop loving you. The way you kissed him too.." He paused. "That's the way you used to kiss me. They were filled with love and passion and now they mean nothing to you. God, I'm so sorry I ruined this for us Jee."

"Woah woah, gyeomie. BamBam is just a friend trust meeee. I can't see him any other way. Plus, I'll never kiss anyone the way I kiss you. You'll always be the one I want to kiss with loveeee and happinessss!"

......

"Woah, Jee. What are you doing?"

......

"Stop! No, you're just drunk don't do this"
......

"God, I'm gonna be in big trouble when you wake up."