Daddy!!!

Daryl's pov:
Scooter, Alfredo, and me are at the airport waiting for Chelsie and Hannah. They should be here any minute now  hey Daryl yeah Alfredo  so do you like Chelsie's new album? Well yeah I do I mean she did say that it's about me, except leave me lonely that about her ex boyfriend. Oh  yeah  hey guys they are here said Scooter  as I was looking around I don't see them and everybody has already gotten off  umm hey I was wondering has a private jet gotten here from Beverly Hills? I'm sorry sir but no in fact there was no private jet that is or was suppose to be here  oh well thank you  your welcome what did she say? She said that their is no private jet that is suppose to be here at all  are you for real? Yeah  Scooter I'm scared that something happened don't worry we will go back to the hotel room and call Chelsie and ask her where they are ok  alright.
Chelsie's pov:
I woke up in a room. I was tied up all I remember is being on the jet then I started wondering were Hannah was I tried calling her name but I had duck tape on my mouth. Then someone walked in the room and it was Matthew  well good morning baby how are you? He then took the tape off my mouth where's Hannah? Don't worry about her she is find right now she is going to go see Justin  why are you doing this to me? Because I see how happy Justin and you are and I want to take his happiness away from him. They will find you and you will go back to jail but this time forever shut up said Matthew as he slapped me across the face now you will stay here while I call Justin do you understand? DO YOU!! Yes  good I'll be back.