You know her?

Harry Styles will be in this chapter
Oh and the song that is playing (just pretend that Chelsie worth the song that is playing)
Harry's pov:
Hi guys my name is Harry Styles and yes Chelsie Styles is my little sister and I love her so much if anything happens to her I don't know what I would do. Ok so right now I heard Chelsie is dating Justin Bieber and I can't wait too see me sister again oh I'll see her tonight at the I heart radio awards so yeah tonight is going to be exciting.

Justin's pov:
As I was getting ready for the I heart radio awards I began to wonder what Chelsie will be wearing tonight oh and I never told Chelsie that Selena Gomez was my ex girlfriend and I don't plan on telling her. Oh and Zayn will be at the I heart radio awards and he's going to be sitting at our table so yeah tonight should be fun, and I really don't like him I mean I know that Chelsie dated him when she was 17 but I feel like he's up to something but I just don't know what it is and I think he's trying to get Chelsie back and I want let that happen. Chelsie's mine and he needs to learn that plus I know that Chelsie doesn't want him if she did she would have left me for him and if he does try any moves on her oh he is so dead.
Justin's outfit for the I heart radio awards

Chelsie's outfit for the I heart radio awards

Chelsie's pov:Finally we are here at the award show as I was taking pictures I saw Justin and it looks like he's looking for someone

Chelsie's pov:
Finally we are here at the award show as I was taking pictures I saw Justin and it looks like he's looking for someone. I walked over to him and placed my hand on his back and he turned around oh hey babe I was just looking for you yeah I know so let's go in ok as soon as we walked in I saw Zayn so I started to walk over to him because Justin was talking with Big Sean. Hey Zayn oh hey Chelsie and wow you look beautiful, aww thanks so were are you sitting? Well it looks like I'll be sitting with you and Justin oh cool how about we go head and sit down yeah sure. Hey Zayn yeah where is Justin going to sit if there is no room for him to sit by me? Umm well he can sit across from you yeah your right I saw Justin walk over to our table hey babe umm where am I going to sit? Oh well I asked Zayn the same thing and he said you can sit in front of me oh ok was all Justin said.
Justin's pov:
I can't believe Zayn would sit right beside Chelsie when he knew that I was going to sit by her and now he's making me sit in front of my girl will he's got some nerves to think he can just come in here and sit by MY GIRL just wait till I get my hands on him.

Next chapter will have drama.
Next chapter will be You know her? Part 2
What do you think Zayn will do will he kiss her and will he put something in her drank to make her love him again?
What will Justin do will him and Zayn end up in a fight and will Justin lose Chelsie?
Find out in the next chapter.