Stupid Drama

Daryl's pov:
I woke up and looked to my left and I didn't see Chelsie there. Then the smell of pancakes, bacon, and eggs hit my nose so I got up and took a shower then got dressed but I just put boxers and pants on then went down stairs and I saw Chelsie cooking in panties and my shirt. Hey babe oh hey are you hungry? Yeah a little well great because I fixed breakfast I can see that I sat down at the table and Chelsie gave me my food but before Chelsie could walk away I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me. Aren't you going to eat I asked Chelsie? No I ate before you woke up oh well can you please sit with me? Sure so what are you doing today Chelsie asked me? Well I'm going to the studio and I'm not sure what else, what are you doing today? Well I'm going to the mall and try to clean up a little, hey are you going to come back later? I can't I have too unpack one more box then I'm done with that oh well do you need help? No baby it's fine I can do it look I have to go alright. Oh ok yeah I'll see you later then I got my clothes on and said bye baby love you bye love you too.
This is Chelsie and Daryl when they were eating breakfast.

Y/n pov:I was planning on going to see Chelsie and I'm almost in Beverly Hills oh and if your wondering why me and Daryl got a divorce it's because I known that Chelsie and Daryl had sex a few days after I left

Y/n pov:
I was planning on going to see Chelsie and I'm almost in Beverly Hills oh and if your wondering why me and Daryl got a divorce it's because I known that Chelsie and Daryl had sex a few days after I left. And plus I met someone else who is better for me finally I'm here at Chelsie's house I went up to the door and rang the door bell and a few minutes later Chelsie answered the door. MOM!!! Omg what are you doing here? Well I just wanted to come see my baby girl, and I glad you did mom please come in. Thank you wow you have such a beautiful home thanks mom so what are you doing today? Well I was going to go to the mall would you like to go to? Sure lets get going then.

Zayn's pov:
I'm planning on going to the new girl that lives on my street today. I can't wait to meet her and she just got back so now I'm going over I rang her door bell and Chelsie answered the door. Zayn is that you? Yeah it is please come in thank you mom someone here's oh who? Hello Mrs. Styles well hello Zayn it's been forever since I've seen you, how are you? I'm go tell me something is it true that you left one direction? Mom!! Chelsie said no it's ok Chelsie and yes ma'am I did. But why? Because I really didn't want to be in a group so I just left the band and I'm now working on a album. Wow Zayn that's amazing Chelsie said to me thanks Chelsie oh and I was wondering if you would like to be in a song with me? Sure I would love to, well guys I'm going to go to bed now said Mrs.Styles ok good night mom good night you two. So could you maybe come to the studio tomorrow? Yeah I'm free tomorrow so I'll be there oh is there a time I should be there? No you can just come when ever you would like too alright well I better be going now it's getting dark oh yeah well good night Zayn I'll see you tomorrow good night Chelsie and with that I left, God Chelsie looks so damn hot and sexy I can't wait for tomorrow.

What do you think will happen at the studio?
Will Zayn try and kiss Chelsie and will she kiss him back?
What will Daryl do when he finds out?
Selena Gomez will be in the next chapter?
Comment what you think will happen.