What just happened?

*One week later*
Chelsie's mom did leave

Daryl's pov:
I called Chelsie too see if she was busy and she had yes well me being me I just had too know what she is so busy with. So I decided I was going to follow her car but not to close, as I was following her I noticed that we were at a studio so I stop my car and watched her I saw her walking to some boy but I couldn't make out who it was. So I just went back home because tomorrow I'm going over to Chelsie's and ask and if your wounding Chelsie and I are now dating so yes I'm jealous because she's mine and no one else can have her.

Chelsie's pov:
Hey Zayn hey Chelsie you look beautiful why thank you so shall we go in? Yes come on as we were working in the studio we were also done with the song, the song is Wrong and of course I'm featured in it. Yes we are finally done with this song Zayn said hey Chelsie why Zayn so umm there is a new club that just opened today and I was wondering if you would like to go with me? Sure Zayn that sounds fun great so umm do you want to just go back home and change or what? Can I go back home and change yeah that's fine great I'll meet you there alright well bye and I'll see you later I said as I leave.
*back at home*
Chelsie's pov:
As I got dressed (dress at the bottom) Zayn texted me asking were I was and I said I'm on my way. As I parked my car and got out I saw Zayn so I went up behind him and covered his eyes from behind and said guess who. Umm is it a very beautiful lady named Chelsie? You are correct I said giggling wow Chelsie you look beautiful thanks and you look handsome so shall we go in Zayn asked? As we walked in Chris Brown back to sleep was playing hey Zayn I'm going to get a drink do you want one? Sure I'll get whatever you get ok then I'll be back here you are Zayn thank you your welcome, It's now 4:30am and we are just now leaving the club.

Zayn's pov:
God Chelsie was too drunk to drive back home so I took her back home. Alright Chelsie we are here at your house Zayn? Yes Chelsie can you please stay with me? I guess Chelsie as we walked in the house Chelsie pulled me up to her room Chelsie what are you doing? I want to have sex with you no Chelsie you have a boyfriend so he's not here is he well no but Chelsie it's wrong aww please Zayn no Chelsie now go to bed fine but your no fun. And with that Chelsie passed out I walk to one of her guess rooms so I can sleep in there I really wish Chelsie was mine I mean my album mind of mine some of the songs are about her as I get an idea I grab my phone and call someone that I know will help me to get Chelsie and Daryl to break up. Hello? Hey it's I need your help with something, do you think you can help me? Sure but what is it that you need help with? When I tell her everything she said yeah she'll be glad to help me then we say our goodbyes and I slowly starting falling asleep.

 Hello? Hey it's I need your help with something, do you think you can help me? Sure but what is it that you need help with? When I tell her everything she said yeah she'll be glad to help me then we say our goodbyes and I slowly starting falling ...

Who do you think Zayn called?
Why does Zayn want Chelsie back?
How will Zayn try to break Chelsie and Justin?
Keep reading to find out and please tell people to read Daddy's Angel by bieberslovers21.