What?

Selena's pov:
I had to tell Justin I knew that this would break his heart but he wanted Chelsie back and he still does. Look Justin I'm sorry but I had to tell you you know what I'll just go ask Chelsie if it's true fine Justin but I'm telling you the truth and I can I believe you? You know what just go ask yourself fine I will and with that he walked out the door.
Justin's pov:
How can it be true I mean Chelsie is only 20 but that's why I'm going to go and ask Chelsie if it's true and if it is then how can I live my life. I knocked on Chelsie's door and Chelsie answered tell me Chelsie is it true? I'm sorry Justin but yeah it's true listen Justin I'll still love you no matter what. And with that she shut the door and I started crying I finally got home I told Selena that we are not getting married so Selena then left with all of her stuff.
Chelsie's pov:
Ok yes I'm pregnant but idk if the baby is Justin's or Zayn's so that's why I'm going to the doctor to see. Hi Chelsie how are you said the dr.? I guess I'm good  well don't worry we will find out who the father is alright sweetie ok  it's been an hour now and I'm still waiting. Miss Chelsie yes that's me  ok so we know who the dad is of your child well who is the father? The father is...
Zayn's pov:
Chelsie said that she's going to go to the doctor to see who the baby's father is but I'm telling you I'm the father I mean can you see Justin being a father he would be so terrible but me on the other hand I would be the best father ever. Justin's kids would hate him for life because he would be the worst but my kids would love me anyway I got Chelsie a hover board and I got one for me so yeah plus I'm the best boyfriend ever Justin was the worst.