You know her? Part 2

This chapter is kinda sad
(Just pretend that Chelsie wrote the song that's playing)
*After Party*

*Flashback*
Ok so we made it through the show now all we have to do is get through the after party.
I was looking for her but I could not find her that was until I saw something I don't want to see I just couldn't believe what I saw in front of my eyes. I wanted to run out of that place but I didn't, she then looks over at me and let's go of him and he looks at me too, she try's to get to me but I walked away from her I keep hearing her call my name. I finally get in my car and drive away and I then look in my rear view mirror and saw her on the ground crying.
    *End of Flashback*
Chelsie's pov:
So right now I'm in the studio and I just wrote a new song that will be released in two days. The name of the song is called "Sad Song" I still can't believe what happened at the after party I can't believe that Zayn would put something in my drank he then took me somewhere so we could be alone. Then all at once he kisses me so I try to push nim off of me then the next thing I know is Justin is right there looking at me tears running down his face and once he got in his car I knew right then and there it was over I would ever see him again. But that was three months ago and now I hear that he's dating Selena Gomez but all I can do now is wish them the best all at once I start crying my eyes out god I miss Justin so much.

Zayn's pov:I feel bad for what I did to Chelsie and Justin you barely see Chelsie out anymore and all she does is sit by the window in the living room and she does go to the studio but all she ever write's is sad songs

Zayn's pov:
I feel bad for what I did to Chelsie and Justin you barely see Chelsie out anymore and all she does is sit by the window in the living room and she does go to the studio but all she ever write's is sad songs. She told me that there are no more happy songs that here heart is broken and she use to smile and now that smile is gone for good and she's even started smoking this is not the Chelsie I know. I mean my plan was really good in my head but since it really did happen in real life my plan is so fucking stupid god I just want to see that smile again even if I'm not the reason for her smile.

So what do you think will happen in the next chapter?
Well all you have too do is read and find out.