Why are you doing this to me?

Listen to the song as you read.
Mathew's pov:
It's now 11:30a.m. and Chelsie is still not back she said that she was going to a friends house but when she gets home she is so going to get it. I heard the door open where have you been I asked Chelsie? I was at my friend's house  well when you put Hannah to bed I want you to get your ass up here and if your not here in 5 minutes I'm coming to get you. Ok I be there I promise  good.
Chelsie's pov:
I know what I'm about to get so i have to hurry. Hannah just went to sleep and as soon as I got in the room Mathew slapped me across the face and I fell, so you think you can just come home when ever you went to? Well do you? No  then why the hell did you come home so late? I already told you and I'm sorry Mathew then picked me up and slammed me into the wall then throw me on the ground, he then started beating and slapping me until I had black and blue bruises how can I hide these bruises now. A few minutes later Hannah was crying and Mathew was about to go shut her up (if you know what I mean) so I had to stop him even if I was weak, I jumped on his back but that hadn't go so well because he somehow got me off his back and my back is hurting really bad. Then he took my right arm and broke it I screamed in pain he was about to stab me until someone stopped him and it was...

Who was the person who stopped Mathew from killing Chelsie?
If you want to know who it was just read the next chapter.