Clubbing with friends

*Flashback*
Hey baby Mathew said as he walked in the room were Chelsie was. Oh hey so did you have fun with the guys? Oh yeah I did, oh yeah hum Mathew I'm going to go to my friend's house because she called me so I'll be back later  alright baby love you love you too as Chelsie was at her friend's house Mathew called a girl that he has been cheating on Chelsie with when she came over Mathew took her up to the room. As for Chelsie she just got home and she went by smoothie king to get a smoothie when she opened the door she heard moaning and groaning so she went upstairs and when she opened the door to their room she wish she hadn't Mathew tried to say it's not what it looks like but Chelsie throw her smoothie at him and ran out. When she got in her car she started crying while she was driving and then she blackout and was in the hospital with a coma for 5 months.
              *End Of Flashback*

Phone Conversation
A-Abby and C-Chelsie
C-hello
A-hey it's Abby
C-oh hey Abby what's up
A-oh nothing but me,Hannah,and Rebecca were wondering if you wanted to go to a club with us tonight?
C-sure I would love too
A-great we'll pick you up at 8:00pm
C- ok bye
A-bye
End of phone conversation

Chelsie's pov:
I already asked Daryl if I cloud go to the club and he said yes. But I have on clue what we are like are we dating or what I would ask but I'm a little scared too but anyway it's now 6:30pm so I just now getting ready so about 7:30 I'll start doing my makeup because after I finish my shower I'll do my hair then put my dress on then makeup. Oh and I found a perfect house for me too live in I can't wait and yes Daryl and my mom already know and Daryl said that he will come to visit me, oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys something Daryl and my mom are getting a divorce my mom said it's just not going to work out. As I was finishing up my makeup Daryl came in and said that my friends are here oh wow you look so damn sexy Daryl said  aww thanks  your welcome.

This is Chelsie's outfit

Again sorry if it's short but in the next and a lot more chapters there will be drama oh and Zayn and One Direction and Selena Gomez and a couple other will be in this book pretty soon