Telling him

Chelsie's pov:
So I know that you are just my stepdad and you are not blood related but umm I think I like you, but more then a stepdad and it's ok if you don't like me the same way I'll understa... I didn't even get to finish my sentence because Daryl kissed me on the lips then he slowly pulled away. Umm what was that for?  Listen Chelsie ever since you became my stepdaughter I had a little crush on you but now that your 19 that crush got bigger and when you told me that you like me more then a stepdad I was so damn happy you just don't know. I was speechless I didn't know what to say so I just kissed him again then when we pulled away I asked if he wanted to watch the movie and he said yes then we went to bed.
*Next Morning*
Daryl's pov:
I went in Chelsie's bedroom to wake her up but she was already awake. Good morning baby  good morning daddy  god baby are you trying to kill me? No why? Because when you said daddy oh god you don't know what I could've done  hey daddy  yes baby  can you fix a problem? Well what kind of problem well my pussy needs your attention  aww my poor baby daddy will fix it don't worry baby. Thank you daddy your welcome I slowly pulled down Chelsie's shorts down and her panties oh god you have a beautiful pussy aww thank you daddy open your legs wide for me. Like this? Yes that's perfect as I was licking and sucking on Chelsie's clit she started moaning really loud oh god d-daddy yeah right there please don't stop I then put three fingers in her tight hole d-daddy I'm gonna cum!!! Yeah baby cum all over daddy's fingers and with that she did and she squirted I little on me and I took my fingers out with a pop ummm baby you taste so good can I taste daddy? Yes you may god she looks so sexy when she's sucking on my finger thank you for helping me your welcome baby now get dressed because I got breakfast ready when she got up I slapped her ass Umm daddy don't do this that sorry baby I had too.

Sorry that it's short.