Just thinking

*one month later*
Justin's pov:
I can't stop thinking about what Chelsie said to me if only I would have listened to her then none of this would be happened right now. Hey babe oh hey ok Justin what's going on with you I mean you've been acting weird ever since Chelsie's party? Nothing I'm just thinking ok well can you stop thinking about whatever your thinking and start thinking about our fucking wedding you know what Selena I'm so damn tired of your additive. so what are you saying? I'm saying that this wedding is off what you can't do that no Selena I can and I'm going to get Chelsie back Justin you can't do that and why not? Because... And that's when my whole world changed.
Chelsie's pov:
Zayn stop I said giggling why do I have to stop? Because it tickles oh well then I might just keep doing it then no please no ok I want. you know Zayn I think I found my happiness oh really yeah and it's you Zayn you were there when Justin walked out on me and I love you so much I said as I gave Zayn a kiss on the lips. Well baby I'm glad that I got to be here for you and I aways will be so that way you don't have to worry anymore. Oh Zayn and I are now darting we have been dating for a month now and let me just say that he is the sweetest guy ever I really do love him with all my heart, and no I still haven't forgotten about Justin I mean he will be getting married soon and he'll be happy and in love so I'm don't going to get in the way anymore. It's just me and Zayn against the world but I really do think that he's the one this time he makes promises and keeps then and of course Zayn and I have had sex but that one day has changed my life forever.

 It's just me and Zayn against the world but I really do think that he's the one this time he makes promises and keeps then and of course Zayn and I have had sex but that one day has changed my life forever

How is Chelsie's life changing and what did Selena tell Justin that made his life change forever? Well all you have to do is continue reading and find out in the next chapter.