Happy Birthday!!!

This is what Chelsie will be wear for her birthday party.

Kylie's pov:Well it's that time Chelsie should be coming down oh and everyone is here and yes Justin and Selena is here

Kylie's pov:
Well it's that time Chelsie should be coming down oh and everyone is here and yes Justin and Selena is here. OMG Chelsie you look so beautiful  really you think so hell yeah well then thanks your welcome oh and you look beautiful to aww thanks babe so how many people are here? I think about 100 WOW yeah I know *its now 10:00 and the party is still going on* I saw Justin and he had a microphone in his hand what is he doing? Hey guys umm I just wanted to say something ok well you guys know that Selena and I have been dating a whole year now and I just wanted to do this and I know that it's Chelsie's birthday but this is very important so Selena would you please stand up. Oh no I know what he's doing and he's not going to ruin my best friend party  ok Selena I love you a lot and would you please make me the happiest man alive and marry me? And as soon as those words came out of Justin's mouth I looked over and saw Chelsie crying and Selena said yes.
Hailey's pov:
Oh my god how could Justin do should a thing to one of my bffs? All of a sudden Chelsie got up and got the microphone she then said "can everyone please leave" but the only people that didn't leave was me, Kylie, Zayn, Justin, Selena,. Come here Chelsie all Chelsie did was cry on my shoulder Chelsie then looked at Zayn as he was talking to Justin and when over there to Zayn.
Chelsie's pov:
Zayn stop!! Before you get hurt. Look Chelsie I don't care if I get hurt, but I do care if you get hurt and right now I'm about to beat his ass up. Zayn please don't do this he's don't worth it ok just let me talk to him  alright Chelsie but if something happens come get me. Chelsie I didn't mea- I cut Justin off before he could finish how could you? Justin please just listen I love you with all my heart and what you saw at the awards show was don't me. Zayn put something in my drank so that way I could kiss him, but when I saw you standing there with tears in your eyes I wasn't even drunk anymore. But you walked right out of my life and you didn't even let me explain what happened you just walked out of my life, and how do you think I felt? I would just sit by the window in the living room and look out of it because I was waiting on you to come back to me but you ever did so I started writing sad love songs about you. And when I got done with my speech Justin was in tears well is it too late to get you back? I don't know Justin why don't you ask yourself because you just proposed to Selena in my house on my birthday so yeah Justin I would say that it's too late, and I know that I will find someone out there that will not do what you did you me, but just remember that I will always love you and that there is no one like you. Justin you have a special place in my heart and that place is just for you no one else oh and Justin? Yeah  you might want to go Selena is waiting for you but I'll see you around.