I just want my mommy and daddy to be together

Hannah's pov:
Well today I will be going to me daddy's house and I can't wait. Yes I do love my mommy but all I really want is my mommy and daddy to be together. Alright sweetie we are here  yea I can't wait to see daddy I know sweetie I rang the door bell and a few minutes later daddy opened the door. Hey daddy hey princess alright well I think I should just go why don't you come in for a little bit? Oh umm sure why not  and it wasn't long before daddy started begging mommy to come back and stay with him  stop please can you guys just stop and get alone? All I want is... what Hannah what is it that you want and we'll give it to you daddy said? All I want is my mommy and daddy to be together I just want a family, all my friends have a family but me and with that I ran up to my room.
Justin's pov:
When Hannah said that all she wanted was her mommy and daddy to be together that broke me. That's all she ever wanted said Chelsie? Why can't you just give me another chance? Because Justin I'm scared that you will end up leaving me and Hannah again that's why I'm don't giving to another chance. Chelsie please listen to me just give me one more chance and I promise that I will never leave you please Chelsie just one more. Ok Justin I'll give to ONE more chance and that's it and if you miss up this time you will not be seeing me or Hannah again. Thank you so much you want regret this  I better not.
Chelsie's pov:
So it looks like Justin and I are dating again and I'm glad we are. Because Hannah can get the family that she wants and Justin can prove to me that he really wants to be with us. I really do hope that Justin want leave again plus I realized that I really do love Justin and he loves me. Hannah's going to be so happy when she here's about the news she'll finally get to see her father everyday and not just Friday -Sunday.

 Hannah's going to be so happy when she here's about the news she'll finally get to see her father everyday and not just Friday -Sunday

Do you think it will last?