Bye Mom

Chelsie's pov:
Hi my name is Chelsie Styles and right now I'm helping my mom pack for her business trip she'll be gone for 5 months while my stepdad and I are home alone. Oh and let me just tell you right now my stepdad is hot as fuck I mean he has an 8 pack and tattoos and he has work out in the gym and when you stare in his blue beautiful eyes you'll get lost. Ok mom I think that's everything  great now let's just put them in my car yes ma'am oh I forgot to tell you guys something my whole family is rich and I'll show you guys a round  oh are you already leaving y/n Daryl asked my mom?  Oh yeah I am oh well I hope you have a great time  aww baby thank you but you do know that this is a business trip right?  Yes I know that hum mom  yes sweetie you might want to wrap this up because your about to miss your flight. Omg I have to go alright bye guys love you and Chelsie please be good  yes ma'am and we love you too.

Daryl's pov:
Thank god y/n is gone and now I'm home alone with Chelsie. I like Chelsie I mean I like her more then Just a stepdaughter and I know it's wrong but have you seen her she is hot as fuck and she is a singer plus she is a Victoria's Secret model and of course I'm a singer and a model for Calvin Klein oh and Chelsie has a new song out called No broken Hearts and it features Nicki Minaj (just pretend that Chelsie wrote the song).